PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to beta test SW Galaxies: An Empire Divided!!

JangoFart
12-03-2002, 12:50 AM
Just got the word from Sony that I've been tapped to be a beta tester for Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided!! I'm about to POP!!

I'll be sure to give you guys some info as soon as I receive my CD's - which should be in a couple of weeks.

J

Beast
12-03-2002, 12:53 AM
Congrats, JF. Make sure you try out a Bothan and Trandoshan charecter for me, and see how they run. I'm hoping to be tapped soon myself. This game is gonna kick-arse. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JangoFart
12-03-2002, 12:55 AM
Thanks, JJB.

I plan on trying out all of the characters to get a feel for which species I like best. (But, I've always dug Bossk's species.) However, I don't know what the limitations will be, as of yet. Hopefully, they'll let us play around to find our groove.

Hope you make it too. We can meet, talk, collect stuff, and go on killing rampages :) (J/K)

J

Lord Malakite
12-03-2002, 01:27 AM
You get to be a beta tester? Sounds exciting. :) Maybe we can work something out with Steve about putting your review (positives and negatives) of the beta game on the main news page.

JON9000
12-04-2002, 01:31 PM
Have you guys been posting this whole time over on the galaxies website? What's the projected release date, if they are only now beta testing?

JangoFart
12-04-2002, 02:56 PM
I've never posted on the Galaxies site. I don't know what the actual release date is. Last I heard it was next summer. But there is no official release date.

J

mrmiller
12-06-2002, 09:20 AM
Release dates for video games are a Joke.

I plan on creating a clan for Star Wars Galaxies and fellow SSG friends. You can check my post on it somewhere here in the video games thread.

Keep us posted on the Beta Jango.

=MATT=

JangoFart
12-10-2002, 03:06 PM
Just so you folks know, they are still accepting beta test applications according to the web site.

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/beta_questionaire.jsp

Check it out! Hope to see some of you in there!

J

JangoFart
12-10-2002, 05:33 PM
Hey, everyone!

I just got the CD's in the mail today! I will install tonight and get to run 'round the place.

Assuming the NDA allows, I'll let you know what I know when I know it :)

J

JangoFart
12-14-2002, 09:12 PM
Just so you will all know, I've had the "pleasure" of playing for 10 minutes since I've gotten the CD's. The servers are being updated this week. Hopefully, I'll get some more time in next week.

The NDA keeps from from saying pretty much anything about the game. But, from what I've seen, I like.

J

mrmiller
12-31-2002, 01:05 PM
Hey Jango- any type of update you can give us? I'm geting psyched about this game now after reading some new info for it. Does it look like it would be a game a Clan could get involved with? I'm plaing on making one if possible. C'mon I need something! Anything!

=MATT=

JangoFart
12-31-2002, 01:34 PM
I'll tell you this: In almost 1 month, the server has been up for MAYBE two days. I'm almost to the point of uninstalling it and telling them thanks but no thanks.

J

JON9000
12-31-2002, 05:22 PM
Hang in there!

mrmiller
01-03-2003, 10:51 AM
Yea, we're relying on you for our updates. Or send me the disks and your password and I'll play for ya ;)

=MAT=

Gungan Warrior
01-20-2003, 12:59 AM
I read some where it was suppose to comeout in April 2003