PDA

View Full Version : If you could be ANY Star Wars character...

sith_killer_99
12-04-2002, 11:56 AM
who would it be? and why?

***Hey wasn't this a Miss America question?***

Uh, no.

OK

So if you had to choose a character from the OT who would it be?

What about EP1/EP2?

OT, I would choose Boba Fett, cuz chicks dig the armor.;)

NT, I would choose Clone Trooper, cuz chicks dig the armor.;)

LOL, but seriously, OT I would go with Han Solo. As for the NT R2-D2!

The Overlord Returns
12-04-2002, 12:02 PM
OT: Han Solo...............I mean ...I basically have tuned my own personality to BE Han in real life..

PT: Obi Wan...... With a better haircut.

Pendo
12-04-2002, 12:11 PM
OT - Lando Calrissian
Reason: We're both business men!

PT - Mace Windu
Reason: The coolest person in the entire galaxy :D!

---

Runners up would be Wedge or Piett.

PENDO!

kadamontaga
12-04-2002, 12:58 PM
In Episode 1 I'd be Qui-Gon because he gets to do the most funky stuff. But just before he dies, I'd turn into Maul and get all the glory of killing a Jedi. And then just before he dies I'd turn into Amidala and see what its like to have boobs.
In Episode 2 I'd be Obi-Wan at first because he gets to go on an adventure, then I'd be Dooku to see what its like to have a beard. Then I'd be anakin to see what its like to, um, you know, with Natalie Portman ;)
In Episode 4 I'd be Artoo. He's neat.
In Episode 5 I'd be Vader and give Luke a good kicking. And maybe a haircut.
And in Episode 6 I'd be Palpy and I'd nuke those damn Ewoks.

Pendo
12-04-2002, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by kadamontaga
And then just before he dies I'd turn into Amidala and see what its like to have boobs.

One of the great unknown questions that man has been studying for millions of years - WHAT IS IT LIKE TO HAVE BOOBS :D!

hehehe, good one kadamontaga ;)!

PENDO!

The Overlord Returns
12-04-2002, 01:12 PM
Hey, I've seen quite a few men who clearly know what it's like to have boobs ;)

QLD
12-04-2002, 01:24 PM
Easy.....Lando Calrission. He's so smooth, it hurts!

Prequels....errr......ummm......hmmmm.....uhhhh... .....Can I be George lucas and re-write and re-direct the movies? ;)

JON9000
12-04-2002, 01:25 PM
In the OT I would be Han Solo. When I was a kid and I played with my figures, Han Solo was always saving everyone's butt. Of course, flying the Millenium Falcon was the deciding factor!

In the prequels I have to say my favorite character so far is Jango Fett. I just want to wear the armor and hold my own with a Jedi!:D

James Boba Fettfield
12-04-2002, 01:43 PM
I would be the dianoga. I have always wanted to have an eye like that and be considered a parasite.

Tycho
12-04-2002, 01:49 PM
I'd be Han Solo. I respect his cynicism, learned from experience. I admire his leadership qualities. I love his confidence with the girls, and his loyalty to his Wookiee pal. His skills as a pilot, a survivalist, and no doubt his training and practice in combat are all qualities I value.

In a SW personality inventory test, I was told I was most like Luke, though. In Luke I like his idealism, his pragmatism, and his peace of mind in knowing he was doing the right thing, but his sense of modesty to be able to question himself, though he does not lack confidence.

I strongly identify with Anakin. I know there are times when rules should be flexible. I think that loyalty to family and loved ones is important. I think there are things in life for which the only emotional cure you can see is getting revenge. Some say it never helps you, but some will never learn that lesson unless they have revenge to begin with. I share his ideal in finding true love, and that one soul mate that you should be with "until death do you part."

I admire Obi-Wan. His devotion to his duty. His adherence to his training does not mire his adaptability to new situations. He is confident, but wary, cautious, and mature. He is also focused and persistent. I hope to make more of these qualities gain strength in me, but I do not see myself as a "Jedi Master" yet, nor do I think I want to be [the question in this thread].

When it comes down to everything, I suppose I would want to be Luke then. He has the least regrets and the most to look forward to, as well as less limitations and the morality to be able to handle them. After all, Luke will marry, and he does not become some dark tyrant, but sticks to his ideals and is perhaps more comfortable with himself than even Obi-Wan could claim, though they are both a lot alike in many ways.

Old Fossil
12-04-2002, 02:47 PM
OT: Master Obi-Wan Kenobi. I like his hermit lifestyle, his closeness to the Force, his mastery of his emotions. Getting killed is a bummer, though...

NT: Master Qui-Gon Jinn. I like his boldness, his faith in his own beliefs regardless of the Council, his ability to adapt to any situation. Again, getting skewered by a lightsaber sucks, but we all have to die someday. Most of us, anyway.

Jargo
12-04-2002, 03:06 PM
OT, I'd be Feltipern Trevag the Gotal from the cantina. Or possibly trhe stormtrooper who gets to shoot that annoying tinpot Threepio on Bespin cloud city. Or I'd be a fuzzy Ewok and bite the hell out of Han Solo for the dreadful wisecracks and out of place ill timed humour.

PT I'd be a disgruntled spice miner from Naboo and poison Sio Bibble to end his goddamn whining. Or I'd be a Geonosian hive leader with a harem of bugs at my beck and call.... :evil: or I'd be Bail Organa and get to look off into the distance dramatically while political turmoil wrestles the republic in the background. Or I'd be a speeder salesman on Coruscant, the way those things bend up when you have the sightest bump sales would be brisk indeed. Why I'd be so rich I could buy me a senator and get to play senate rigging all day long while business boomed. :D

Darth Sidious
12-04-2002, 03:52 PM
OT-Boba Fett. PT-Jango Fett, for the same reason. (As long as I didn't die and stuff like they did). I like the characters, I like the armor, I love all the weaponry (Especially that missile-firing jetpack), I love the Slave I, and I would love to be able to fly (Using the jetpack, of course). I always though it would be very awesome to have all that stuff, and the occupation is truly cool. They must be pretty rich, too, since they are the best.

master jedi
12-04-2002, 09:43 PM
OT: Obi-Wan because were both strange hermits and we both only go out when we ned to.

PT: Yoda because he kicks a** with a lightsaber in AOTC.

Exhaust Port
12-04-2002, 10:37 PM
OT: Darth Vader -- Enough said

PT: Clone Trooper -- Just love the armor

EricRG
12-05-2002, 10:09 AM
I'd be Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight outfit, Brown Vest.

Mandalorian Candidat
12-05-2002, 11:12 AM
I'd either be Count Dooku or Emperor Palpatine cause I've always wanted to know what it's like to wear Depends, be addicted to Metamucil, and have a colostomy bag. :crazed:

sith_killer_99
12-05-2002, 11:49 AM
MC, that's just SICK.

EricRG, LOL brown vest Luke. But I think, technically, he's EU.;)

The Overlord Returns
12-05-2002, 12:00 PM
Hey...In the EU...I'd be Jedi Master Luke.........he gets to bed down with MJ.........

mmmmm........MJ........

scruffziller
12-05-2002, 03:46 PM
Aninkin Skywalker. 2 reasons. He gets Padme and becomes DV.
He occupies both trilogies so I only need 1 choice!!! HA!!!!:evil:

QLD
12-05-2002, 09:51 PM
I am disturbed by the lack of Lando wannabes. Don't you all know Lando is the Mando.

Exhaust Port
12-06-2002, 04:36 PM
Colt 45, works every time!

notafinga
12-07-2002, 03:33 PM
Me? C-3PO. i'd live long and get polished at the end of every movie excluding the one where i had no coverings. My pappy would be Darth Vader so to speak, and my head would get lopped off, but i'd still have a warm pun on the tip of my vecoder.

I just wonder what it'd be like to be a droid.

Jargo
12-07-2002, 03:58 PM
Just ask David Duchovny.....

sith_killer_99
12-08-2002, 08:46 AM
LOL

or Al Gore.

jeddah
12-08-2002, 04:30 PM
Queen Amidala for the fantastic voice and outfits.

Whoe'er said all that stuff about chicks diggin the armour needs to develop real communications with wimmin and be honest enough to say that you dig the armour :p ;) :D

jeddah

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
12-08-2002, 10:55 PM
I'd also say Lando, QLD. He is an independent minded man who seems to strive for excellence, for himself and for his people. However, he isn't as good as he appears on the outside. He has a shady past, and seems like one tough customer to deal with.

If I had to pick a good buy, I would pick Dooku or Palpatine because force lightning is a handy tool for you to possess.

Fulit
12-10-2002, 05:40 PM
Darth Sidious.

Patient, cunning, and willful manipulation of people and events around you is the way to go. Plus the hood looks really cool.
And the alter-ego thing is definitely a draw. Plus, who else but D.S. gets to kick it with no problems for all six movies, until the very end of ROTJ?

The only thing is, I would make sure my office/isolation tower was free of potentially dangerous, deep, ventilation shafts, so that my employees didn't get disgruntled and try to throw me down it. Mandalorian Candidat's colostomy bag observation is a drawback as well. Couldn't you use the Force to remove your waste in lieu of Metamucil and colostomy bags? I would zap mine with Force lightning.

"My irritable bowels have interfered with my plans for the last time!"

Adam
12-11-2002, 12:30 AM
All questions about the cyborg lifestyle need to be directed to Dick Clark.

Anyway I'd be a mouse droid. It was the first thing that popped up in my head..

mabudonicus
12-16-2002, 09:30 AM
Hmmmmm, that's a real good question......
I would pick Lando, but he's taken...
Maybe Lak Sivrak... I like his rugged individualism, his courage, I liked in the FU when he busted open the Ewok smuggling ring on Stentos IV... wait, from the films???
OK....hmmmmmm
Wel,, more just because no-one's taken 'im, I'd be Squantus Matoong, the nobleman, who in the films can be seen fleeing cloud city with an ice-cream maker-like device, actually a futuristic briefcase.... you have to read the FU to really love the character, to get what he's all about and what makes him tick, but once you've read the trilogy "Squantus Matoong- No, it's NOT an ice cream maker, and here's 3 books to PROVE it!!", I think my choice would make more sense:happy:

Tonysmo
01-04-2003, 05:07 AM
what a great question.. so many possiblities..

ot - Rouge 2. that guy didnt get much credit for finding Han and Luke on Hoth. I think it'd be cool to fly a snowspeeder.

ok.. Maybe Jabba. The thought of owning my own bar, and being the supreme-o pirate on the planet has to be somewhat appealing.. ( that was a cool huka bong in Jedi now wasnt it.. )

ok ok... seriously.. Chewbacca.. the ability to rip ones arms out of thier sockets is cool.

NT - dexter.. I'd close down the diner and open a massage parlor.

getoninja
01-05-2003, 01:49 AM
no other choice,,,no close calls, al the rest havn nothing on this guy...
I would be the most illest,,pimpest,,evilest, dopest, madest bounty hunter around

BOBA FETT!!!!!

kick any fools arse...pimp slap all the other bounty hunters in the universe.

JediDBM
01-06-2003, 12:23 PM
I think I would have to say Wedge Antilles. After ROTJ, Luke leaves rogue squad and Wedge takes over. To be the squad commander of such an elite group of X wing pilots. That or else Corin Horn, he has the jedi ability, and is married.