PDA

View Full Version : Ephant Mon's packaging question

u156446
12-05-2002, 02:27 PM
I've picked up two Ephants now and they both "seem" to have a creased bubble on the upper right corner in the front. When I bought the first one (nearly a month ago) this crease looked very pronounced so I assumed it had just been sort of forced into the case. It also had a slightly creased card corner, lending more credibility to this thought.

Now with the purchase of my second one (with a near perfect card), and upon closer inspection, the "crease" on the bubble leads me to believe it's purposely molded that way. It looks as if the top/front ridge/lip of the bubble is slightly deeper on the right side than it is on the left side - purposefully.

Is yours like this, or are both of mine truly creased?

LTBasker
12-05-2002, 02:39 PM
Do you mean right next to the sticker? (Dunno if you mean the right side with the figure facing you or facing away)

If you mean the outer edge of the sticker then yes it does appear to be part of the mold, as it's not actually a crease but rather a lipp and it appears to be so they could easily place the stickers without having to look for the perfect spot to stick it on.

u156446
12-05-2002, 02:58 PM
When looking at the front of the packaging, the "lip" where the sticker is attached (on the left side) does not appear to overhang the flat face of the bubble as much as it does on the right side.