PDA

View Full Version : about the new anakin

Anakin
12-07-2002, 06:44 PM
what do you all think his gimmick will be? since he's collection 1, he'll have one, i'll bet it's the switching arms, what do you all think?

JesusFreak
12-07-2002, 07:32 PM
I think it'll just be the basic "Press button to make him swing his arm" thing like Vader.

Jargo
12-07-2002, 07:33 PM
He's gonna be like Buckaroo! Attach a load of little accessories onto his back and hope he don't buck!!!!!!!!!

Probably some lurching or flinching movement, possibly a rictus or maybe it'll be a nervous spasm. Those are mostly the kind Hasbro has put into figures so far. He might have St. Vitas' dance which would be unfortunate in a small plastic figure. Maybe hasbro figured out a way to get him to do the locomotion, or even the bug. But one thing is certain looking at how wide those arms are and how straight they appear to be he's bound to have something hidden up his sleeves.

2-1B
12-07-2002, 09:50 PM
I'm looking forward to about 2004 or so when (if) they get around to doing a "collector quality" Ani figure.

Maybe this new one can do jumping jacks ? :confused:

JON9000
12-07-2002, 10:59 PM
Quite frnakly, I'm about Anakined out already. Its like when they came out with a Gazillion Obi-wan figures for EpI. They should have saved Tatooine for later. And wasn't he wearing the cloke in that scene?

JEDIpartner
12-08-2002, 10:51 AM
Yeah... Tatooine Attack Anakin SHOULD have had a cloak. Oh, well...

Didn't they say that this Anakin was supposed to have "Super Articulation?" If that's the case... it would probably mean that he has shoulder sockets like the new Ayala Secura figure. That COULD account for the width of the space between his arms.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-08-2002, 02:18 PM
As long as he doesn't have a crystal ball on his back for "total control" I'll be happy. :rolleyes: