PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Ultimate Boba

Ook
12-08-2002, 09:53 PM
We need a Boba based on the Ultimate Jango. I can't afford no fraggin' Marmits. This is a can't-miss; just retool the Jango.

I'd prefer a non-removable helmet, though. Even though we now more or less know what an adult Boba would look like, we still haven't seen him unmasked in a SW movie. Unless this happens in Ep III, a Boba based on UJ without a removable helmet would still be "ultimate" for me.

Also if more value needs to be added for that price point because Boba doesn't have all the extra armor, backpack and removable helmet that his pop has, then put the effort into detailing all of Boba's many scrapes and dents. And include numerous guns: The ESB rifle, the ROJ rifle, the mid-sized blaster seen in production stills, a pistol or two.... Maybe a duplicate jetpack with ESB and ROJ coloring?

What's everyone say??

oozark
12-29-2002, 11:41 AM
I've already customized the Ultimate Jango into an Unltimate Boba using the Action Collection Boba and the Jango. He came out beautifully (with removable helmet of course), but what a pain in the ***. Hopefully Hasbro will get with the program.:)

Exhaust Port
12-29-2002, 12:51 PM
An Ultimate Boba Fett is a great idea. Hopefully we'll see it before the 12" line is retired in the future.