PDA

View Full Version : has anyone seen...

clonehead
12-09-2002, 07:38 PM
any of the new ones, i mean the ones after ephant mon, like the destroyer droid, or the yoda in council chair or any new unleashed figures?

Sentinel18725
12-09-2002, 08:00 PM
I'm looking for these also.

Prince Xizor
12-09-2002, 08:45 PM
I have Ephant, and some people are starting to find the droid and new Yoda.

Which unleased might you be talking about? The Mace and Dooku are the newest ones out, the Leia and Vader II haven't been released yet.

clonehead
12-09-2002, 09:06 PM
ok, i still haven't seen any mace or dooku, but i have anakin, vader, maul, padame, and have seen jango and boba

Jayspawn
12-09-2002, 11:54 PM
No sign of the new (upcoming) Unleashed. Tyranus and Windu are the current figures. I guess that Yoda w/ Council Chair and new Destroyer Droid are slowly showing up. So if you don't have them, you're not really behind.

clonehead
12-10-2002, 09:20 PM
i finally saw a deluxe clone trooper, and i bought it in a second

JEDIpartner
12-13-2002, 07:40 AM
I have all of the basic & deluxe figures, so yeah... I HAVE seen them.

I DID finally see the Unleashed Padme... she's not quite as horrible as most of the other ones in the series.

Val Da Car
12-13-2002, 08:40 AM
I have seen Ephant Mon and Yoda (Council chair) at the TRU nearest to me.

He had to have been packed with the DD but they were all gone.

Lots of Clone trooper pilots were available though.

robman71
12-13-2002, 09:09 AM
I found about 4 destoyer droids the other night at a TRU in the Southeast. No Yodas or Ephant Mon though.

JediCole
12-13-2002, 10:55 AM
Perhaps a bit off topic, perhaps not. If anyone who HAS seen Ephant Mon (and can still find them) would be willing to pick some up to ship to me (reimbursed of course), please let me know. There are many of us here in Texas who have yet to see him. The same is true of the Holiday set.
Thank you.

JediCole
12-13-2002, 11:05 AM
Perhaps a bit off topic, perhaps not. If anyone who HAS seen Ephant Mon (and can still find them) would be willing to pick some up to ship to me (reimbursed of course), please let me know. There are many of us here in Texas who have yet to see him. The same is true of the Holiday set.
Thank you.

land speeder
12-13-2002, 01:59 PM
I have not seen Ephant Mon either. I have Teemto, Jango, Clonetrooper and Watto but have not seen the rest. Another Texan here as well.

Turbowars
12-14-2002, 01:49 PM
I picked up a Destroyer Droid yesterday in Southern CA. It looked like the whole case was there, minus Yoda. I only think Yoda is flying off the pegs because everyone knows who Yoda is. I mean not only collectors, I'm talking about moms and dads X-mas shopping for their kids. This Yoda Sucks. I think the paint job on the EP1 was better.

Val Da Car
12-14-2002, 02:00 PM
I happened to be at my TRU when the case with Yoda, DD, and the clone trooper pilot got dumped in the big SW bin since they still have all of these peg warmers from POTF.

Turbowars
12-14-2002, 03:07 PM
POTF? Your store still has POTF2 figures? Or do you mean POTJ?

Val Da Car
12-14-2002, 03:23 PM
Well both...I just found a Tusken Raider $1.97....on the green hologram packaging...it was so old I thought it was POTJ but it was POTF. I picked it up for a buddie since he is creating the Tusken scene.....cheap tusken lose head quickly....is his rule to live by...

Fulit
12-14-2002, 04:40 PM
I saw both the Destroyer Droid and Yoda at TRU yesterday. I haven't opened the Droideka yet, does it seem to anyone else that he's bigger than the original Droideka?

Turbowars
12-14-2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Val Da Car
Well both...I just found a Tusken Raider $1.97....on the green hologram packaging...it was so old I thought it was POTJ but it was POTF. I picked it up for a buddie since he is creating the Tusken scene.....cheap tusken lose head quickly....is his rule to live by... Dude, I can't believe that there is still POTF2 Green Holo cards out there in retail! I have seen some FF ewok Leia, but not those. It's kinda sad.

Val Da Car
12-14-2002, 07:56 PM
I am figuring it was return of some type but after that the Customer Service desk is verifing that all UPC codes match receipts since they mention about a husband/wife team that bought toys at other stores (oops they left the tags on them) and tried to return them at TRU.

I keep my receipts so this is fine but I can't see some idiot returning a POTF figure when SAGA stuff is still clogging the shelves....

Until the next round of price matching comes up...btw is anyone aware of the Dec 19 sale at KBtoys on their four pack of figures for $7.99....maybe I can get some more figs for $2.00 each.......
in the bin!!!!

The Saga bin is so huge at my TRU it is like Dumpster Diving!!!!!

Turbowars
12-14-2002, 08:00 PM
yeah, but aren't the KB 4packs junk that was removed from TRU's pegs. I don't think there is any new release in them.

Emperor Howdy
12-14-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Val Da Car
The Saga bin is so huge at my TRU it is like Dumpster Diving!!!!!

Hmmmmm.....I thought I was the only one who knew about Dumpster Diving. Who are you and who sent you!? :mad:

Val Da Car
12-14-2002, 09:51 PM
I am only the learner not yet the master (when it comes to dumpster diving)....

As for the 4 packs maybe the advertisement can be taken to a store that will price match to remove stock for any additional sales before the end of the year....

aka....Army building time.....

btw I have an extra Blond Beardless Endor trooper and I am willing to trade him for a pair of Geonosian Warriors or (Red) Clone troopers or one of each.

just pm me...

clonehead
12-14-2002, 11:13 PM
phht!! the bin at my TRU is horrible, it is completely empty or smashed, and they arent even carrying any more deluxe figures

metaljedi
12-15-2002, 12:06 AM
I found both the Yoda and Destroyer Droid at my local TRU.