PDA

View Full Version : Where are my busts?

Dark Lord Kakorotto
12-09-2002, 09:05 PM
i pre-ordered both Dark Horse Comics Yoda mini-bust and Darth Vader mini-bust and I would like to know when they are going to come in! Thanks.

I think manufactures should get there act together i was depending on both the shuttle tyderium and Darth Vader FX lightsaber for Christmas and both are delayed.

Old Fossil
12-09-2002, 09:12 PM
Have you tried to contact the vendor?:confused:

Beast
12-09-2002, 09:13 PM
According to Dark Horse's site, both the Vader and the Yoda Mini-busts are due out December 18th. So that's not that long to wait. If you ordered the Boba Fett one as well, it's due out Jan. 8th, 2003. :)

Welcome to real life with release dates. Due to production delays, and the dockworkers strike, things are taking longer to show. Things do happen that cause delays, you just have to be patient. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jayspawn
12-09-2002, 11:51 PM
Well there you go. I'm really looking forward to the Boba Fett bust.

Emperor Howdy
12-10-2002, 12:46 AM
I used to ask my girlfriend that all the time.

She left me.

:confused:

QLD
12-10-2002, 01:18 AM
You know Howdy, I wonder if we are related. I mean, we are both in GA, and we both have a pretty sick sense of humor. I mean, I was going to post exactly that earlier, but I decided not to.

Maybe my mom or dad got around more than I thought....

fourtwo
12-10-2002, 11:09 AM
howdy: are you sure she didn't just read your signature and get a little "weirded out"?....
j/k
heh, sorry

JEDIpartner
12-10-2002, 11:32 AM
I was gonna say... if you are a man, you shouldn't have busts. If you are a girl... they are south of your neck and north of your belly button... hopefully. :rolleyes:

Back to the REAL subject... those things are REALLY nice... I can imagine the wait is killing you!