-duct tape
-spiders
-Luke
-DNA
-riding my bike
-oh, and Butoni pasta is damn good

Sentinel18725
12-10-2002, 08:32 PM
-Sprial Mac n Cheese (it's just better than regular)
buckyball (at least the name)

-

QLD
12-11-2002, 12:13 AM
-Big Butts and I cannot Lie!!!!

-IKE

James Boba Fettfield
12-11-2002, 12:42 AM
I like how my friend's '67 Mustang smells on the inside and how cold it gets on the inside of the Mustang during the winter.

EricRG
12-11-2002, 02:23 AM
Buckyballs rule, Sentinel!

scruffziller
12-21-2002, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
-Big Butts and I cannot Lie!!!!

-IKE

Amen QLD, finally something you and I agree on.

QLD
12-21-2002, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by scruffziller
Amen QLD, finally something you and I agree on.

Well, you know, I would hope that the female butt, would be something that we can all agree on universally.

I like em round, and big.....

You can do side bends or sit-ups, but please don't lose that butt......

I wanna sista I can't resista....red beans and rice didn't miss her.......

;)

Rogue II
12-21-2002, 10:30 AM
-money, lots and lots of money.

-you, you like me, we're a happy family

-to move it, move it

-Pete Rose (yeah!)

Jargo
12-21-2002, 02:39 PM
"raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens..... puppy dog noses and warm woollen mittens, brown paper parcels all tied up with string, these are a few of mu favourite things.... "

also, brushed cotton pajamas all warm and fresh from the washing, *inhales deeply* MMMMMMMMM! :happy: and croissant. and cake, a nice cup of tea for my breakfast. I like orange things. No matter what it actually is or does if its orange i like. I like it when christmas is over and all the horrible people go home and life gets back to normal. I like a foot of snow first thing before even the birds have hopped through it or the local mangey cat has peed in it. all pristine and crisp and white like a cloud fell to earth and went to sleep. And i like toys. And i like horizontal bedroom gymnastics on a regular basis. And i like finding money i forgot i had. And i like tuna fish sammies with salad cream on top. And i like peas.

"When the wind blows........"

Darth Sidious
12-21-2002, 10:12 PM
-Magus.
-Dark Matter.
-Scythes.
-Shadows.
-Darkness.
-Night.
-Etcetera.

:evil: :D

sith_killer_99
12-21-2002, 10:23 PM
Don't fear the reaper. \m/

POTJ
Vintage
Trans Formers (Generation 1)
DVD's
Laura Flynn Boyel (sp?) in MIB II

InsaneJediGirl
12-21-2002, 11:19 PM
-Chicken Poppycosh(sp?):D
-Ren and Stimpy
-New Car Smell
-Sunsets:happy:
-My SW Collection
-Money
-Making fun of Frodo and Hobbits in general:D
-Uhh..Other stuff:crazed:
-Listening to Luke whine..then laughing at him for being a baby:p

Leatherneck
12-29-2002, 10:40 AM
-Pizza
-Star Wars
-Lord of the Rings
-Cool action figures
-PC games
-Girls
-the Alien series

Darth Trymybestus
12-29-2002, 10:34 PM
I like.... the way Anakin swings at Dooku just after his green lightsaber gets broken... it's a real "young Darth Vader" moment

OzOtter
01-01-2003, 08:15 PM
- the smell of my Grand father's pipe tobacco
- going to comic shops in new places
- the changing colours of the leaves in autumn
- natural beauty
- cold pizza, with pineapple
- an open road and a motorcycle

Patient Zero
01-02-2003, 11:49 AM
Eating watermellon in the shower.

Tonysmo
01-04-2003, 05:44 AM
fishing. being out on the lake on a clear day with a warm sun.
swimming in that lake to cool off.
outfishing my buds..
October air. crisp. cool smelling air.
playoff football time.. the nitty gritty..
scoring a kick a** insert card from a pack of football cards.
watching someone else score a great card.
the new neon type blue light that is popping up everywhere.
a warm quilt pulled from the dryer...
classic songs you havent heard in ages..
paying off debt..
beautiful women. jaw droppin, absolutly smokin women. just like to watch them walk by and admire them. ( married, cant do much more than admire.. )
down feather pillows..

I have alot of likes..

Jargo
01-04-2003, 08:43 AM
...Lego. Building a new set without having to refer to the instructions is a great achievement for a person. taking the set apart and building something better is even more of an achievement. Lego rocks.

Jelly/Jello something about eating that brightly colored wobbly stuff off a spoon is ultimately rewarding, slurping it and rolling it around in your mouth as the flavor oozes out and the stuff melts is just heavenly.

The release of a really loud and really long fart. Nothing beats it.

The dog curling up beside me to watch TV. Unconditional love and the way he flops his head onto my lap and just totally relaxes, it shows he's totally happy and content and it makes me feel content to know that we form a 'symbiotic' relationship totally understanding each other. My best friend definately. The reward of his happiness is unmeasurable.

Wrapping up in many layers and going for a walk in the local nature reserve on icy wintery days and getting fresh air in my lungs and a sort of healthy glow. Being in the real world of nature and trees and wildlife is such a grounding thing. getting away from the hurlyburly world of urbaneness and strife to steal a few minutes in the countryside is a treasure I hope I never lose.

Finding out that someone is not the friend you thought they were and then cutting that perso from your life completely and discovering how lovely life is without them plaguing your existence. Finding that your life is more pleasant without many of the people who used to figure in it. Finding that your own company is okay. Finding that it's easy to leave the past where it is and not need to keep dipping into it for support. That the present is all you need and that the future isn't something to be feared but rather something to be embraced with open arms. The future's bright, the future's orange.....