PDA

View Full Version : Got the 2003 sets!

ACPin
12-12-2002, 12:49 PM
Woohoo! Got the following sets during my lunch break at the WM in Piscataway, NJ.

Geonosian Fighter $19.83
Skyhopper $15.73
Jabba's Prize $6.82
Jabba's Message $6.82

Plus a couple of the new Orient Express sets. Get out and get yours then post here your finds! :D

neonblade
12-12-2002, 02:26 PM
I thought the skyhopper was gonna be like a $12 set?

ACPin
12-12-2002, 05:41 PM
Getting back home, dropped by WM at Old Bridge and found all of the sets that were in the other WM plus Jabba's Palaca and TIE Bomber for $29.77 each!

Sweden
12-12-2002, 06:34 PM
ACPin, you lucky... You. ;)

I’ll drop by my favorite toy store later today after I’ve got some sleep as it’s 1.20 AM here in the country of Sweden, it’s already Friday the 13th here in Sweden at the writing moment so oh crap, but I doubt that I’ll find any of the new 2003 “System” and “Mini Building Sets.”

The way it has worked in the past with at least earlier Star Wars releases is that they’ve been released over here two to three months after you guys in the US of A get them but who knows but it’s strange that we don’t get them faster then you guys as Sweden is so close to Denmark.

Anyway, congratulations on your great purchases! ;)

Actually I’m glad if I don’t find any of the new 2003 “System” and “Mini Building Sets” as I’m going to buy a whole lot of Christmas gifts for my girlfriend and her family as well as my own quite large family as well as buying some movies I want on DVD etc, etc, etc.

I were supposed to be off the whole Christmas and New Years holidays but I took some extra shifts on the taxi cab as I’ll make some nice $$$ to make a nice Christmas for my girlfriend and my family but I’ll spend most of my Christmas and New Years eve in the cab...

So my girlfriend and my family will be happy but what a life I live... ;)

Kindest Regards,

Lars “Sweden” Olsson in Sundsvall, Sweden.

JediTricks
12-12-2002, 07:54 PM
Cool finds AC, let us know how they are ASAP. :D

ACPin
12-12-2002, 09:45 PM
Want to check out the bounty? (http://acpinlego.homestead.com/Boxed2003Sets.html)

I'm leaving it to my sons to build the sets and would post more about them during the weekend. Got to find that elusive AT-TE! :evil: