PDA

View Full Version : Yoda + Council Chair

lapork
12-13-2002, 03:23 PM
Found a couple of these in KB (terrible, opener cards) but the interesting thing is that the cards are CANADIAN.

Oh yeah, the new Destroyer Droids do look nice, with the firing mechanism, etc!

Fulit
12-13-2002, 03:52 PM
Not to sound smart@ssed or anything, but what's the difference between a Canadian card and an American one? Same continent, I figured they' d look the same. What is it, in French or something?

sith_killer_99
12-13-2002, 06:13 PM
Ooooh, yes, yes, yes.

Canadian carded figures have three different languages. The same thing is written in each language.

I am a foreign carded collector.;)

lapork, where did you find these?

Fulit
12-13-2002, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by sith_killer_99

I am a foreign carded collector.;)

Hey, you'd probably like this carded Slave Leia I got from Noble Toys in Hong Kong. It came free with an order and it has the same thing printed in five languages on it. I'm by no means any form of carded collector, but this one looked so cool, I had to keep it in the package, well, plus I already had a Slave Leia. Anyway, just thought I'd mention it.......

Turbowars
12-14-2002, 09:14 PM
Not to be a smart@ss either, but there has always been cards like that. They are called Tri-Logo. Sith-Killer, I suppose you know about the 10 German LPC cards right? Or the 5 One logo tri-Logo cards? They are very cool.

lapork
12-16-2002, 08:28 PM
That's aaaiiigght!
No offense taken....
I just meant to point out a difference in the card for this figure: in addition to the usual tm via Rhode Island, there's the additional tm text for the nation that occupies most of the third portion of this North American continent plus the CE symbol.
But it's not bi- or tri-logo.
Just my $2/100.

lapork
12-16-2002, 08:36 PM
Found these at KB.

lapork
12-16-2002, 08:40 PM
got this from Yakface

http://collectibles.echostation.com/toyguide/actionfigures/aotc/padme_droid_factory_chase/padmecardedback.jpg

And it's not a CE symbol but an international warning symbol next to the SW FanClub.

That's all!