PDA

View Full Version : When are the release dates?

Skywalker3319
12-13-2002, 09:53 PM
When are the release dates for:

ROTJ Luke Skywalker:Jedi Knight
ROTJ Darth Vader
ROTJ Boba Fett
Fan Choice # 5 Stormtrooper

Im really looking foward to the Jedi Luke. I say this a lot, I know, but I have been writing emails and letters to hasbro since '97 for a new jedi luke, and they finally now get their acts together and listen. I cannot wait. As soon as we get some pics of the luke, I wanna see um! Thanks all!!

:cool: :cool:

Beast
12-13-2002, 10:03 PM
There are no concrete release dates for next years stuff, since it's not coming out until next year. Luke and Vader are scheduled for May release. Boba is scheduled for Febuary. And the Imperial SketchTrooper isn't scheduled until October. Things have and will change, so don't consider those law. :)

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15986

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Skywalker3319
12-13-2002, 10:11 PM
Thank you. It seems your one of the few to respond, but thats not the point. Ive waited for nearly 6 years for a new jedi luke figure, especially a final duel one, and now, they have one made, I believe I can wait another 5 months, haha. Thanks!

Jek Porky 2002
12-14-2002, 05:58 AM
What about the first ones like Obi-Wan (Aklay) and Padme (Factory), will we be seeing them as early as January?

Skywalker3319
12-14-2002, 07:16 AM
The have an obi wan aklay commin out near january? Thats awsome. It seems were finally gettin the figures(for about 90% of the part) we want to see. Im very excited about the entire ROTJ and ESB cast we have commin out. Also the new AOTC figures too. Thanks all!!

:cool: :cool:

Jek Porky 2002
12-14-2002, 01:29 PM
That's right, there will be:
0301 Obi-Wan Kenobi (Acklay Battle)
0302 Mace Windu (Geonosian Confrontation)
0303 Darth Tyranus (Goenosian Escape)
0304 Padme Amidala (Droid Factory Chase)

I imagine they will be the first four to be released, I did think there would be a chance that they would be out in Dec 02, but no such luck. I'm hoping they will be out for January though!

Skywalker3319
12-23-2002, 10:50 AM
Yeah, actually there commin out pretty soon, which you prob already know, but Im just reconfirming it. Thanks all!

dirtybones
12-23-2002, 12:30 PM
Sketch Trooper, I have my doughts about this one. It might not do all that well. IMO Hasbro should give us figures from the movie and not from the pile of maybes.

Skywalker3319
12-23-2002, 02:45 PM
I usually get doubles of each figure, and I have since 95, when the red cards were apon us, and Im gettin 3 of the ROTJ LUKE/VADER(2 in pck. and 1 for open) and prob 2 of the new stormtrooper (sketch one) I find it very interesting, and I think itll do well with the younger kids, in my personal opionion. The collectors are looking for the movie classics, and the younger kids are looking for the popular and cool good guys and bad guys. I think they'll all tie in together.