PDA

View Full Version : Have Clone Pilots, Silver R2...

otisdodge
12-14-2002, 01:53 PM
I desperately need a Jorg Sacul and a Toy Fair Silver Anniversary Darth Vader.
I am also looking for astromech droids (MOMC and openers), and a few HTF Ep I figs to fill in the holes I have in that collection: R2-B1, Sio Bibble, TC-14, Amidala Battle...and more.
I am also always interested in army builders: _Stormies, clones, battle droids, ewoks, loose jedi...
I have for trade:
Silver R2-D2
Lott Dod (has a paint spot on his hand)
Clone Pilots
Beardless endor soldier
Deluxe Clone Speeder Bike in non-mint package
Yoda Jedi Master
Teemto Pagalies
Mace Windu loose
_ and more SAGA
Custom R2 units (different paint schemes)
Custom Dark Anakin/young Vader
Boba Fett RC .01
Leia RC
_ and more...

Tiggertheterrible
01-05-2003, 01:51 PM
Hey Otisdodge, what does RC stand for?

jobi
01-05-2003, 03:47 PM
I'm assuming Red Card.

do you have pics of your custom astromechs??? If so let me see them. I have some army builders .

otisdodge
01-06-2003, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by jobi
I'm assuming Red Card.

do you have pics of your custom astromechs??? If so let me see them. I have some army builders .

Yes, Red Card is correct. I thought RC was a fairly standard abbreviation. I have seen it on a few SW sights and eBay.

I haven't had much time to dedicate to SW lately, but as soon as I do, I will get you some pics. Do you have any color preferences, or a specific astro unit from the movies that you want to see? I haven't actually done any from the movies, but I am planning on it. So far they are just random colors that I liked. For instance, I am planning on doing the black, white and gray striped one (R2-X2), and also the yellow one (R5-A2)strolling through Mos Eisley in Ep 4.

jedikiss
01-09-2003, 05:10 PM
I have 4 extra sets of these Stormetrooper army builder sets all MIMB plus 1 loose complete 3 3/4" Sandtrooper from the dewback set that DOES NOT have the sand deco. I can let go for $75 for all 17 or BO or trade for select 12" (loose/complete is ok) email at leiasslaveboy@yahoo.com.

otisdodge
01-10-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by jedikiss
I have 4 extra sets of these Stormetrooper army builder sets all MIMB plus 1 loose complete 3 3/4" Sandtrooper from the dewback set that DOES NOT have the sand deco. I can let go for $75 for all 17 or BO or trade for select 12" (loose/complete is ok) email at leiasslaveboy@yahoo.com.

Sorry, I don't have money to spend right now and I don't have any 12".