PDA

View Full Version : The Banned Club

Emperor Howdy
12-14-2002, 08:57 PM
Please welcome our newest member: Nexu (tee-hee-hee-hee-hee).........................sorry.....I'm not laughing at him...I'm laughing with him.

Oh...that's right....he's not here!

:D :evil: :D :evil: :D :evil: :D :evil:

I've noticed a lot of people got the boot this year.....more than usual actually. Who can forget such memorible characters like:

Rollo Tomassi (The Eternal One)
The Green Hulk (Bah!)
"Him" (oh, you know)

Who else?

P.S. Caesar contacted me and said he could use a good banning. I told him I thought that was an extreme thing to say, so he sent me several negative PM's about my mother. :eek: The guy is out of control!

:cool: :p

Exhaust Port
12-14-2002, 10:35 PM
Nexu got booted or he finally left like he was always going on about?

stillakid
12-14-2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Emperor Howdy

P.S. Caesar contacted me and said he could use a good banning. I told him I thought that was an extreme thing to say, so he sent me several negative PM's about my mother. :eek: The guy is out of control!

:cool: :p

If anyone needs a good banning around here it would be me! :eek: And I don't even have to speak about your mother. ;)

Honestly, guys (ladies, as the case may be), I sincerely apologize for any pain, angst, what have you, that I may have caused in the past year. Admittedly, I tend to get a bit carried away in my zeal to express myself. I promise to work harder in understanding other opinions. Thank you and have a wonderful holiday!

This has been a tough year or so for the world and things aren't shaping up to get any better any time soon. I'm thankful that we have a hobby to retreat to, if just to escape the harsh realities for a few minutes a day.

darthvyn
12-14-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Emperor Howdy
Rollo Tomassi (The Eternal One)
The Green Hulk (Bah!)
"Him" (oh, you know)

Who else?

awwww, you mean to tell me you forgot about the hassel'tars already??? :( :D :confused: :sur: :kiss: :cry: :crazed:

stillakid
12-15-2002, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Exhaust Port
Nexu got booted or he finally left like he was always going on about?

I hadn't been following the soap opera. Was Nexu known by JasonB in a previous screen-name?

robman71
12-15-2002, 05:08 AM
edit**Oh don't forget D@#$%^e, he was always a good source of entertainment around here.**

Sorry for the mention of the name, it's early and I wasn't thinking clear. From now on "him" will suffice.
:D

However, I still found "him" amusing throughout last summer.

Rogue II
12-15-2002, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by robman71
Oh don't forget Deadeye, he was always a good source of entertainment around here.

Ah, ah, ah, don't say the "D" word..."Him" (as Howdy put it) will suffice.

sith_killer_99
12-15-2002, 08:40 AM
D'oh

:eek:

JEDIpartner
12-15-2002, 09:23 AM
What was his second name that he attempted to come back as...? I cannot remember.

Jargo
12-15-2002, 02:40 PM
!$**&!!~#**+@$$!!!* or something to that effect.....

Emperor Howdy
12-15-2002, 06:31 PM
Wasn't it Geonosian?.....or Geonosian something or other?.....or "Hi, I drink p**s"?

Old Fossil
12-15-2002, 06:45 PM
You cannot refer to him as "Him." Makes me think of Dom DeLuise in a superhero outfit, in an ambulance with Burt Reynolds and Jack Elam. He's the real Him. I mean, he is Dom. No, Him is Dom.

Darth Sidious
12-15-2002, 06:57 PM
What did Deadeye get banned for again?

sith_killer_99
12-15-2002, 08:51 PM
Let us not forget the ever popular Ghost of Deadeye, who wasn't Deadeye.;)

Rogue II
12-15-2002, 09:00 PM
Wasn't he also Kit Fisto?

sith_killer_99
12-15-2002, 09:27 PM
I can neither confirm nor deny the existance of, or the possibility of the existance of any and or all said individuals list here or anywhere else.:crazed:

Jargo
12-15-2002, 09:46 PM
Wasn't the ghost of the remnants of the ghost of D*&%$**!!*?@ Caesar messing around or was that the ghost of someone else? :stupid:

Darth Sinister
12-15-2002, 10:30 PM
oooooooo.....a Club.......I wanna join!!!!!!:evil:

sith_killer_99
12-16-2002, 06:22 AM
OK, you are here by...

Banned!

just kidding!;)

Patient Zero
12-16-2002, 10:10 AM
I actually miss DE. Sure I wanted to do horrible, horrible things to him, but he was a great source of entertainment. Sort of like the court jester, town drunkerd and retarted relative who is kept in the basement and given a live chicken once a week for food all rolled into one. :cry:

Jargo
12-16-2002, 12:04 PM
I don't miss him. sorry but it's true. Not entertaining just painful reading. Things are much more settled now and I hope it stays that way. Now, let's not forget utinni being shunted off this corner of the cyberway. What poetry, what prose, what wit. exactly, what wit? No actually i found Utinni amusing but just a little freaky the way he invaded every section with those threats. Strange little onion he was.

Rogue II
12-16-2002, 02:42 PM
I think I missed Utinni, luckily.

EJ, don't you miss that other little bugger that constantly pestered you for avatars? I'm glad he disappeared, I found his existence painful.

Jargo
12-16-2002, 03:53 PM
Him? oh he was harmless. Young and impetuous, naive and feckless. he was nothing to be concerned about. like a puppy really. I'd take ten of him over one of the other any time. The avatar one was sort of amusing in a very young sibling kind of way. Just a pity he was a slow learner and got himself banned. I was beginning to see some glimmer of hope that he would become a solid contributor here, unfortunately he fell into bad company via PM's from the other one most likely. But that's mere supposition. The most interesting members of the banned club are the ones who take themselves into exile. Away to lick their wounds or find some virused file to send people who purportedly did them wrong. There's been a couple of those in my time here. Pleasant chaps.....

Pendo
12-16-2002, 04:03 PM
Wasn't DeadEye also jerk jerk stinks? He told me he was, then he changed his mind and says he wasn't...:confused:.

Anyways, I still talk to "Him" outside of SSG and I must admit his ego has toned down a little....a LITTLE!!! I agree that the place has calmed down ALOT since his depart, things are now back to normal :). He started off as a good forum member, but he was unable to resist the temptation of the dark side, and his post count, and his ego, and his conversations of his imaginary friend (not mentioning her name, let's just say NP ;)), and his "knowledge" of the army and fighting, and his ego, ego, ego, his... ok that's enough for now. I don't want to start a war :p.

PENDO!

Jargo
12-16-2002, 04:38 PM
Is that a 'thread closed' sign up ahead there? I can't see, haven't got my reading glasses on. can someone make it out? is it or is it just an 'apathy, next turn off' sign...? ;)

Darth Sidious
12-16-2002, 05:19 PM
Hoom, don't forget Treebeard, Hoom. :D Well, he was really Geonosian, but either way, it disgraced the name of Treebeard. JJB (If you're reading this), remember how much he (Geonosian) kept pestering you to find pictures of Treebeard? From what I read it looks like he wanted you to devote every minute of your life to finding pics for him. :rolleyes: Oh well, sometimes people suck. I'll be banned next!!!....Umm...SPAM!! POST PAD!!! POST PAD!!! POST PAD!!! Err...Star...Wars...Is dumb. Or something. (J/k, in case anyone can't tell) :D

scruffziller
12-17-2002, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by sith_killer_99
Let us not forget the ever popular Ghost of Deadeye, who wasn't Deadeye.;)

That is Ghost of Jonna and he is still here but Jonna was never banned.

Nexu was banned. If you want to check to see who is no longer here just type in their name in the search and you'll see.

I saw a person about a month ago who was only on here for like 3 days and was banned but none of his posts were obscene. Wonder what happened?:confused:

Old Fossil
12-17-2002, 10:07 AM
Treebeard was really Geonosian??? Man, am I clueless. But ignorance is bliss, supposedly.:stupid:

The Overlord Returns
12-17-2002, 10:16 AM
I wonder if I'm the only one who still remembers "Captain Panaka".....???

...well...am I??

Rogue II
12-17-2002, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by scruffziller
That is Ghost of Jonna and he is still here but Jonna was never banned.

No, there was a "Ghost of Deadeye." It was another SSG member in disguise. There was also DeadEye2002, who was banned even before he made a single post.

I thought Nexu also came back under a different screen name while he was banned.

Was Treebeard the one that tried to type with some sort of Sweedish or Finnish "accent?"

Patient Zero
12-17-2002, 11:23 AM
Not banned, just dead! :dead:

Rogue II
12-17-2002, 11:56 AM
Didn't the 2 Live Crew do a song called "Banned in the USA?"

I think reciting 2 Live Crew lyrics might be grounds for banning. It will at least give the autocensor a workout.:D

Jargo
12-17-2002, 12:21 PM
No that norwegian one was FRZZLAND or something. But it was Geonosian. Who was kit Fristo.

Jonna was indeed banned but at the request of jonna himself I believe after he chose to assume the name ghost of Jonna after he was unable to access his jonna account...is that right jonna?

And then there was Cotasnoova famous for a weekend of collector baiting.What was it that Captain Panaka came back as next?

There's also been numerous others banned before they posted just for having bad user names with rude words in them. :D but we don't get to see most of them. You just need to keep an eye on the online users part of the main page. You see names pop up as people sign up as members then mysteriously disappear..... as if by magic.

The Overlord Returns
12-17-2002, 12:42 PM
Didn't Panaka come back as Jedikiller for a while....when he was threatening physical harm to Jedi Tricks?

scruffziller
12-17-2002, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Rogue II
No, there was a "Ghost of Deadeye." It was another SSG member in disguise. There was also DeadEye2002, who was banned even before he made a single post.

I thought Nexu also came back under a different screen name while he was banned.

Was Treebeard the one that tried to type with some sort of Sweedish or Finnish "accent?"

How come I can't find him in the forums. Did he ever post anything?

Rogue II
12-17-2002, 01:26 PM
I thought he made 1 or 2 posts, but it was most likely in one of those threads that were deleted.

Darth Sidious
12-17-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Rogue II

Hoom, meanest thou this? For Treebeard speaketh in this most strange of tongues. Hoom.

If you mean that unusual dialogue, then that was Treebeard.

QLD
12-17-2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by The Overlord Returns
I wonder if I'm the only one who still remembers "Captain Panaka".....???

...well...am I??

OH NO!

I had many dealings with Captain Panaka/Sith Ninja/David Fuller.

I miss his "poetry". He was truly an artist of the ENglish Language.

Rogue II
12-17-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Darth Sidious
Hoom, meanest thou this? For Treebeard speaketh in this most strange of tongues. Hoom.

If you mean that unusual dialogue, then that was Treebeard.

Actually, Jargo was right. I was thinking of FRZZLAND.

Jargo
12-17-2002, 04:36 PM
But if Kit Fristo became Geonosian who became FRZZLAND who became Treebeard then we're all talking about the same person. Which is - nice.....

Was Captain panaka Utinni? was JFK really shot? Did astronauts really walk on the moon? Are Birdseye potato waffles waffley versatile?

HOO! quiet in here aint it? :sur: :o :stupid:

El Chuxter
12-17-2002, 04:42 PM
I don't think Panaka was Utinni. I have no idea who Utinni was, but I have suspicions that he's someone we used to know.

Anyone remember DarthMaulGotRapedE1 and ILoveNataliePortman from the old forums?

The Overlord Returns
12-17-2002, 04:43 PM
I remember those names.....don't remember too much about the atual posters themselves......

were they banning material, or not?

sith_killer_99
12-17-2002, 04:57 PM
I don't remember the Maul one but I do recall the ILoveNat name.

BTW...

We never walked on the moon.

Elvis ain't dead.

You ain't going crazy it's all in your head.

Let us sing:

It's all interpretation, to find the truth you gotta read between the lines. Work out your own salvation. That narrow path is hard to find, it's more than a place, it's a state of mind.

Sorry, that whole "moon" comment got me going.

Anyway, many have come and gone. Many have been banned and rebanned. Some were harmless, and some would lament, others would make outrageous claims like they had invented the question mark.

But in the end, it all comes down to one thing....

Banned, they are.:crazed:

Jargo
12-17-2002, 05:17 PM
GREAT SCOTT! is that a Chuxter I espy? Why I've not seen one of those in many a moon. Why do you know i remember when i was a boy Chuxters used to flock to the lake near my home in the summer and all day and all night there would be a great cacophony of gaggling and gurgling sounds drifting on the breeze into my my tiny attic room. i used to dream that the Chuxter man would come and get me and make me wear wellington boots for the rest of my life.... AAAAH great days, great days............ :happy:

What what? Where's the fire? No fire ya say then shut up and go buy me a bagel.

sith_killer_99
12-17-2002, 05:25 PM
No bagel for you!

QLD
12-17-2002, 05:32 PM
I remember DarthMaulGotRapedE1 from the old forums, but I don't recall ILoveNataliePortman.

Quite a fun guy that raped guy was.....

errrr......ok, that just sounded awkward.