PDA

View Full Version : Jabba's Palace Diorama

ACPin
12-14-2002, 10:41 PM
Simple but effective use of a Hasbro playset with Legos!

Jabba's Palace (http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cgi?setup_file=ssnews2.setup&category=starwars&topic=29&show_article=89)

Bel-Cam Jos
01-23-2003, 06:12 PM
Your work is always so great! You should change your name to A+CPin! ;)

Speaking of the Jabba's Palace set (unless it's been talked about already, sorry), has anyone seen it in stores? I noticed one the other day, and the Leia figure is quite risque for a toy, IMO. :eek:

bobafrett
01-23-2003, 11:07 PM
I managed to get all three sections. It is really cool. Leia looks a little on the "thick" side, after all she is a lego. It is a little on the risque side though. She is bare backed, oh my, you made me look at a female bikini clad lego piece. The whole thing fits together quite nicely!

bobafrett
01-23-2003, 11:09 PM
The diorama is sharp!

fourtwo
01-24-2003, 01:45 AM
looks nice, you should make some custom mini-figs to join the party
:D

JediTricks
01-24-2003, 04:03 AM
Didn't Slave Leia get those "curve lines" painted on to make her seem less like a brick? ;)

ACPin
01-24-2003, 11:44 AM
Thanks for the compliments even if it took over a month before anyone took notice about it! ;) :crazed: :D

Seriously though, this didn't require that much work since all I did was put the Jabba sets that my sons assembled on the hasbro playset. I just figured that it would be a nice complement to the sets and if you've got both it's easy enough to create your own Jabba's palace scenes.

bobafrett
01-25-2003, 12:26 AM
Yes, Leia's curve lines are painted on. The Jabba is pretty cool, I would like to see his little court jester, Salacious Crumb, made to sit by his side. They even have a frog to put in the bowl for Jabba to feast on.

mark2d2
01-25-2003, 05:35 AM
Dang! These Legos just get cooler and cooler. I want all of these (MUST...HAVE...THAT POWER DROID! GONK!GONK!) and will probably starting collecting these instead of the action figures.

Seriously, totally top notch sets! Now if they'd just do a Cantina! Drool!

carnifexold1eye
01-25-2003, 01:59 PM
Two words: Lego Rancor, i think thats all i have to say.

JediTricks
01-26-2003, 06:50 PM
That's one I'd have to build rather than have molded 1 piece. I can see it being like those Lego dinos that came out a while back.