PDA

View Full Version : Good God!

Emperor Howdy
12-15-2002, 01:53 AM
That talking George W. Bush doll is going for over $500 on Ebay! Others are still cruising along at $200-$300. Makes me wish I had a case of 'em. :evil: Jeeez, people never cease to amaze me. I guess they have more money than they know what to do with. The company that makes 'em said another shipment is on the way.....but after Christmas. Ok, so, if I was that adamant about getting one for somebody, I'd stick a little "Here's what you're getting in 2 weeks" note inside the card. I did that one year with Creed tickets for a chick I was seeing. Put the order receipt in a card....she loved it just as much as if it was the tickets. A week or two later....the tickets arrived....everyone was happy. To Hell with $500! Reminds me of another obsessive hobby I know, hmmmmmmmm? ;)

PATIENCE PEOPLE!! :rolleyes:

Darth Cruel
12-15-2002, 02:25 PM
But that Figure ROCKS!!!!!!!! (Although...not for any more than 30.00)

Jargo
12-15-2002, 02:36 PM
People are stupid. We should kill them all. Save space for something more interesting that might stroll along later......

Probably shouldn't have said that should I? Now I'll get the bloody FBI breathing down my bloody neck and tapping my damn phone and marking in red ink on some file somewhere that I'm a subversive with terrorist attitudes....:rolleyes: see what I mean? The FBI are dumb. We should kill them all and make room for........

EricRG
12-15-2002, 03:37 PM
Oh, I could have such FUN with this figure!

Howdy, will you get me one for Christmas???;)