PDA

View Full Version : Exlusive darth mauil?

keithfite
12-15-2002, 10:56 PM
was there a wal-mart exclusive darth maul figure that lit up or something. and if so what scale was it. was it a 3 3/4 inch figure or was it even a figure. If anyone can answer me I would appreciate it it.
The only reason I ask is it was brought up lately and for awhile jamstoys had a figure that fit the description or at least I thought they did. now its not there. it may have never been. please help. thanks

Beast
12-15-2002, 11:06 PM
Yes, but they were little more then plastic statues. They were in scale with the figures, and lit up by being placed on a base. Nowhere as nice as the Holographic Darth Sidious. Infact the Maul is terrible, the face is non-descript and he's a bit to short. They need to do a new version, in my opinion. There was also a Holo Qui-Gon. A Holo Amidala: Senate and Obi-Wan were planned, but never produced. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

keithfite
12-16-2002, 07:15 AM
hey, thanks alot. I didnt know all that.

187-Maul
12-18-2002, 04:04 PM
well, darth maul isn't bad at all IMO
his face is kinda strange since you can't see the tatoos that good but the pose it very cool and he doesn't really need articulation anyway IMO since he was just standing like that in the scene too