PDA

View Full Version : Target Accessory Sets Available Elsewhere?

Fulit
12-16-2002, 10:28 AM
Hey, does anyone know of another place you can get the Target Accessory Sets? I know they're exclusives, but in the past there has been other exclusives sold at online stores.

jjreason
12-16-2002, 01:17 PM
There are tons available in Canada at our Zellers stores. Why they came here, or why they went to that store I have no idea, but they did. We have approx 5 cases on the shelves in Prince Rupert right now. No one has bought any except me. Let me know if I can hook you up at cost plus shipping - or Im willing to trade them for dlx figures I need, Trash Compactor sets or pretty much anything else I don't have. Send me a PM if interested. That goes for anyone else reading this as well.

Edit: Didn't put the cost in. 14.99 CDN (which is the same as 10.00 US) per set.

Thunderstorm1
12-16-2002, 01:36 PM
You might also want to try www.yestertoys.com they had some last week.

mrmiller
12-16-2002, 03:02 PM
I've been seeing these pop up a lot recently here in Tulsa. I just picked them up last week, and it looked like they restocked this weekend. So you should be able to find them around Little Rock- unless you are over run by scalpers :frus: I bet we have the same distribution, so keep looking! Good luck :)

=MATT=

Jedi Master Silas
12-18-2002, 11:11 AM
I FINALLY found all the sets here in WV yesterday. They had several Hoth sets if anyone needs one. I never thoguht I would find them!!! What a Christmas gift!:D :D :happy: