PDA

View Full Version : Who Saw the Latest ToyFare? (and Twisted ToyFare Theatre)

JediCole
12-16-2002, 05:28 PM
First off, I am placing this thread here as it deals with toy collecting and is not related to Star Wars toy collecting.

I got the latest issue of ToyFare last week and finally got to read "Twisted ToyFare Theatre" over the weekend. I had been avoiding reading this feature of late the few times I've bought ToyFare as it has been a rather disappointing read. Well, after just a panel or two I could tell, TTT is back with a vengence!

The tale, which surrounds a kind of shake-up with the Fantastic Four was what made Twisted Mego Theatre (later Twisted ToyFare Theatre) such a great feature! As I said, the efforts put forth of late have been sad and decidedly unamusing. But this month they have returned to a South Park level of irreverence and the story kept me in stitches from begining to end. If you get a chance, check it out. This month's feature is almost worth the price of the magazine!

Plus you get a great feature article on Gentle Giant Studios and lots of great pictures of upcoming toy lines.

Did anyone else see this month's TTT?

Adam
12-16-2002, 11:31 PM
I'll have mine by next week. Those Mego's are always great for laughs. :D

Dark Knight
12-17-2002, 07:49 AM
I agree, it was one of the better one's. :D

Exhaust Port
12-18-2002, 09:24 AM
I agree, TTT was classically funny this month.