PDA

View Full Version : Jedi (Bounty) Hunter 4 pack

Emperors_Hand_2211
12-17-2002, 08:47 AM
For those who haven't seen it .Galactic Hunter (http://www.galactichunter.com) have a pic of the new bounty hunter four pack.
Apparently IG-88, the 300th Bobba, Bossk and Aurra Sing. It also comes with Sing's swoop, which is a bugger cos now I'll have to buy three figures I don't want (I don;t have Sing) to get the swoop.
Damnation

jpak001
12-17-2002, 09:18 AM
Huh, these don't look any different from the original releases earlier. I thought they were going to have slightly different paint jobs?

Still, the swoop looks cool. Wish they would release that with a better Aura.....

What they really should've done for this, was make like a Cinema Scene style set, but with all 6 bounty hunters from ESB. I know a lot of people didn't get a Zuckuss the 1st time around... Plus I would buy one just to display sealed!

Turbowars
12-17-2002, 09:50 AM
Well the photos at Galactic Hunter, just look thrown together to show us whats going to be in the set. I'll believe it when they are packaged.

Emperors_Hand_2211
12-18-2002, 02:01 AM
That's what I felt, but I thought it was worth a mention for the swoop.

Casual George
12-18-2002, 10:36 AM
I don't think it's asking too much of Hasbro to include new sculpts in this pack!!!! At the very least, please give us an Aura Sing that could actually ride on her Swoop!!! What's the deal?!?

Emperors_Hand_2211
12-18-2002, 10:41 AM
As turbowars said they don't look that convincing, but I don't have that much experience of GH to say if they are usually reliable. Anyone?

Turbowars
12-18-2002, 06:34 PM
GH is very reliable, I just think they threw the figures together just to show us what the set will contain.

aceguide
12-19-2002, 10:16 AM
They really should be the ESB hunters. Why Aura!??!!??

kdp100
12-19-2002, 11:08 AM
The only item from this set I'm interested in is the swoop, so I'll wait until I see one loose on eBay. The current Aurra WILL sit quite snugly on the SOTE swoop, though (with one hand on the handlebars & the other aiming a weapon) - so if the mould is similar then there shouldn't be any problem...

Jargo
12-19-2002, 02:27 PM
Bossk can be customised to get a cantina patron, IG-88 can be customised to make IG-72 or whichever one it was in the cloud city boiler room. Aurra is totally useless unless you have a thing for fat hipped lady figures. Fett is a lovely figure but pretty useless. i suppose if you've got skill you can customise him into a different position. I can't see any point of releasing these figure though. i did see a point a couple of days ago but now I'm leaning towards the "if you want to release the swoop for Aurra then do so but don't make the set so dman expensive and don't include useless figures. That complete ESB bounty hunter set sounds far more appealing. All six with vader on a plastic display base. They'd look lovely on the shelf above my PC.
Refreshing figures is fine but only if the figures were hard to get hold of when they first hit retail. Why shove a Fett in this set if there's one due out on a card? Re-issuing the POTJ figures in the UK might be a good idea because for the whole of that period we had a pretty hard drought on star wars products. There's plenty of figures that are eluding people still so releasing those on cards seperately would be better than this. Like i say, i initially thought it was a good idea but now i don't.

Forget the figures in the set and just release the speeder. Save us some cash.

Jedi Master Silas
12-20-2002, 02:13 AM
I couldnt find the pic on the website....can someone point me to the pic please?

Emperors_Hand_2211
12-20-2002, 02:18 AM
link (http://www.galactichunter.com/photo.asp?image=toy_images/jedihunters121002.jpg)

There go :)

Jedi Master Silas
12-20-2002, 02:49 AM
Thanks EH :) I dont care for this at all if this is the real thing. I think I would pass on this unless the price is right.

Old Fossil
12-21-2002, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
Aurra is totally useless unless you have a thing for fat hipped lady figures.

{CHORUS}

Aurra gonna take me home tonight
Aurra down beside that red fire-light
Aurra gonna let it all hang out
Fat-bottomed girl
You make the rockin' world go round.

Turbowars
12-21-2002, 10:18 AM
Man I love Queen!!! To bad Mercury had to play around so much, if you know what I mean.:crazed: :evil:

Death Star Gimp
12-22-2002, 07:07 AM
This is a pointless set. If the figures had been re-sculpted and re-painted then it would have some appeal, but the Aurra figure was one of the worst POTJ figures and she can't ride her swoopbike (duh!) which isn't movie specific anyway. If you haven't already got these figures then great, if you haven't got them where on earth have you been:confused: