PDA

View Full Version : hasbro saga collection and Toys R US .com

keithfite
12-18-2002, 01:31 PM
I dont know who all has noticed but TRU.com has most of the new figures. the darth maul, tusken raider w/massif, lot dodd, watto and more. the only ones that arent accounted for is endor soldier with no beard, high council yoda, destroyer droid, and ephant mon. They do however have a picture of ephant mon and it says he is not in stock. It also has two other saga figures not in stock, but it dosnt say who. They just are codes, no names just there stock numbers. So I believe that must mean the ones in code must be destroyer droid, rebel, or yoda. It would be great to just get those figures on the net from TRU. and whenever TRU has a sale on star wars they are on sale on the .com also.

keithfite
12-18-2002, 01:38 PM
There is a reason I brought all this up. I would have posted it with the rest of my thread but something happened. the reason is TRU.com has a thing where they will e-mail you when something is in stock. So I requested this service on the two figs in code and ephant. I was hoping theyd be in stock soon and I got an e-mail yesterday about them. I was pretty pumped thinking they are finally in stock. it toolk em a month to get back to me. heres what they said. we will not be getting any of those figures in in the FORESEEABLE future. They have pics and categories up on there site making you aware of the figures. and even though the figs are mentioned on there site and has been for monbths and still are. they wont be getting them soon. So I would like to say dont waste your time on TRU.com Check back in the FORESEEABLE future whenever the hell that is.

Jedi Drew
12-18-2002, 02:04 PM
Yep :D I have received the same repiles from TRU also. Your best bet is just to go on a hunt for them. If you look you will find them-those figures are out there. Boy, now I sound like the X-Files :eek: :eek: Happy Hunting.

Thunderstorm1
12-18-2002, 04:14 PM
I ordered from TRU.com both the Ephant Mon and Endor Soldier Last Week. Even though the picture shows the Soldier with the beard. The one they Shipped did NOT have the beard. I was pretty stoked. So if you ordered that one you may get either one. As far as Ephant Mon goes they get them in and sell them out in about an hour. I would just keep checking. Like I said they Had him Last week.

Happy Holidays!

mrmiller
12-18-2002, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Thunderstorm1
I As far as Ephant Mon goes they get them in and sell them out in about an hour. I would just keep checking.

I did the same thing with the Silver 25th R2D2. I was lucky enough to pick up 2 (for $10 each), then 10 minutes later they were out. Just don't count on keeping any figures ordered from TRU.com for a MOMC carded collection.

=MATT=