PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone TYPE the sounds that Chickens make?

Tycho
12-19-2002, 04:36 AM
Can anyone TYPE the sounds that chickens make?

I think I can and want to try it. I want to show you guys so I can hear what you think.

Are you ready?

Here goes my chicken:

Brach-buck-buck-buck-buck. Brrrraaaach- buck-buck-buck-buck.

I'm inspired by the Cadsbury Easter Bunny. I was trying to go for that sound. In real live audio, I can do that with my voice pretty good. Sometimes I just feel like doing it. If you do it on a crowded elevator, people think you're wierd. One person may laugh. That person's weird also. It's a good way to meet someone who may also be interested in brain transplants.

Brach-buck-buck-buck-buck. Brrrraaaach- buck-buck-buck-buck.

So how did I do?

I can do a rooster, too. Watch this:

****-Kah-doodle-doo! ****-Kah-doodle-doo!

Wasn't that cool?

What sounds can you type out? How does your virtual chicken go?

Sheep go Baaaah-Baaaaah. I know that too! :happy:

Tycho
12-19-2002, 04:37 AM
Oh no! The auto-censor found my rooster and it stole my ****!

Beast
12-19-2002, 04:41 AM
That's somthing you won't find in a bucket of KFC. :crazed: :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Exhaust Port
12-19-2002, 08:47 AM
How about just a basic Cluck-Cluck-Cluck

Fulit
12-19-2002, 09:04 AM
no, no, its more like, "bk, bk, bk bkkaaaaw!"

I'm from Arkansas, I know what I'm talking about.

Also, the rooster, very annoyingly, says "ur-ah ur-ah euurrrrr"
Believe it or not, here in the metropolitan area of the fast-paced, big city lifestyle of Little Rock, a rooster used to wake us up at sunrise every morning. Damn neighbors.

I've been trying to figure out how to type out that sound Homer makes when something is arousing, the captions on the T.V. refer to it in parenthesis as "flirtatious growl" You know, "urghghghgh" or something like that.

Jedi Master Silas
12-19-2002, 10:55 AM
*Wonders how much egg nog Tycho had when making this thread* ;) :crazed: :D

Emperor Howdy
12-19-2002, 11:50 AM
Personally, I'm a fan of crickets.

fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep... :happy:

FLEEP! :eek: Jesus! That scared the crap outta me!

Jargo
12-19-2002, 12:08 PM
I prefer that little squeak rodents make when you step on them "EEP!" y'know the bit just before the squelchy crunchy noise? :stupid: What, you don't step on rodents for fun? You're weird... :rolleyes:

Rogue II
12-19-2002, 12:14 PM
According to my daughter's Speak and Say,

The Cow says, "MOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"

Emperor Howdy
12-19-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
I prefer that little squeak rodents make when you step on them "EEP!" y'know the bit just before the squelchy crunchy noise?

YIKES! :eek: .......I know that "EEP!"........**shudders as a cold chill rushes down spine**.....poor little fella. :cry:

"EEP!"......"EEP!"......."EEP!".......:evil:

The Overlord Returns
12-19-2002, 12:56 PM
Sigh.................. why do I alway get to the party AFTER the good drugs have been ingested?

Jargo
12-19-2002, 01:36 PM
Before JT goes purple in the face and says we're glorifying animal cruelty I should add that I was joking and have never once trodden on a rodent for fun. I did however have a mouse with a cancerous tumor that I payed a taxi driver to put under the wheel of his car because I didn't have time to take it to the vets to be put to sleep. I regret that to this day and wake at night hearing "eep!" sounds echoing round the blackness of my soul. Matilda Fenella Boedicea was a lovely piebald mouse and i cherish the time we spent together, me gently stroking her back and her wee-ing and poo-ing on my hand. She would nibble chocolate and "eep!2 away happily until she got the tumor and just flopped around her cage listlessly. Something had to be done to end her suffering and one turn of the taxi wheel seemed to be just as effective as a trip to the vets for a massive injection or gas. A warning to those who plan on keeping mice, don't keep them on top of a larder freezer. It isn't condusive to a healthy pet....
My other mouse had the same tumorous fate from the same cause. Liverpool to manchester run was also a lovely piebald mouse and sadly died while I was away. She was a bit smelly when i got back so i put her on the top of the rubbish sacks in the outdoors bin with the intention of burying her somewhere quiet and peaceful. It was new year and no-one would bother with the bins.... The refuse collectors strangely came early that new year so Liverpool to manchester run found herself on the local tip on the 2nd of january that year. I'm sorry for being a bad small pet owner. That's probably why I take such good care of the dog.

"EEP!" in peace Matilda Fennella Boedicea and liverpool to manchester run. :cry:

Rogue II
12-19-2002, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by The Overlord Returns
Sigh.................. why do I alway get to the party AFTER the good drugs have been ingested?

I don't know, but, thanks to the Speak and say, I do know:

The Sheep goes: "BAAAA!!! BAAAAA!!!!"

Darth Sidious
12-19-2002, 03:19 PM
That's umm...quite a story, Jargo. I think Fulit's noise...typed thingy was the most accurate. Magus think so too.

Jargo
12-19-2002, 03:35 PM
Bk bk bk bawww bk bk bk bk bkaww! bkaw! bawwwwwww...

I used to have to clean out the chicken shed at my boarding school. Chickens for a bird so small make the biggest amount of foul smelling poo i've ever seen. Proportionally compared to an elephant the chicken produces ten times the waste of an elephant. There's nothing you can do with chicken poo. you can't use it for anything like you can with horse poo or cow poo. Chicken poo just mounds up forever like a mountain of stinkiness. it's the foulest (pun intended) smell I've ever encountered and having to take the eggs from the coop still all covered in blood and poo and mucus and stuff was the most disgusting thing next to having to manually evacuate a goat with constipation. Farm animals are awful beasts. or should i say non free range and organic farm animals are awful animals. left to swoosh around in all their doings and penned in all the time. Not good or healthy.

Cockerals are the work of satan "ock a ock a oo a ooooooo" at five in the morning. And chickens are evil when they're cooped up with a cockeral, that pecking order thing where they all gang up and peck the weakest one to death and starve it out. malicious ********* chickens are!