PDA

View Full Version : $7.99 four packs at KB Toys

aharry
12-19-2002, 11:46 AM
I didn't see this posted anywhere else but I was at KB Toys this morning and saw that they were selling 4 packs of Saga figures for $7.99 at the Brandon Towncenter. I'm not sure if this is a local deal or if it is nationwide. They were marked down from $9.99, which was also a markdown from some other price. Some of the packs contained figures up through the Endor Soldier/Han/Bespin Chewie wave. I'm not sure if any of the recent waves were included. I have all of the figures and didn't want to dig through the bin as I was on a quest for Mekaneck. Just wanted to pass the word along.:)

Fett2099
12-20-2002, 09:07 PM
I believe this is nationwide as I was at my local KB and they also had them for $7.99

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-20-2002, 10:21 PM
Sweet! I will have to check this out soon.:)

JON9000
12-20-2002, 11:05 PM
I'm waiting for the 4-pack that has 4 I do not yet own!

Banthaholic
12-21-2002, 02:19 AM
I picked one of these up yesterday.
I had a giftcard for $25 so I got one of these, and sold myself to another line by picking up two of the Playschool lines. I really had no desire for these but heck since it basically was for free I suppose I had nothing to lose.
There are many variety of the four packs, since they are basically 4 random figures thrown in a cardboard sleave.
A bit nicer than K-marts, and cheaper too I might add, and a good way to pick up alot of extra figures for cheap. Mine came with the Super Battle Droid, and extra Zam, Luke, and Djas.

Old Fossil
12-21-2002, 03:20 AM
KayBee never seems to get cool exclusives anymore, just repackaged or repainted stuff.

abell748
12-21-2002, 10:10 AM
The ones at my KB looked like Hasblow took the figures they cleared out of Wal-Marts and TRU and threw them together as a 4 pack thinking, "Hey those collectors will buy it, they buy whatever crap we feed them!" All the ones I saw had the Han/Chewie and then Zam, Typho, female Tusken, and other peg clogging figures that were removed from the shelves.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-21-2002, 12:08 PM
I'll have to get one that has some good army figs and then return the repeats to Target.;)

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
12-23-2002, 12:19 AM
I just picked one up today and I will say that eight bucks is not a bad price for four different figures. The set I chose had a Super Battle Droid, Mace Windu, Orn Free Taa, and a beardless Endor Soldier (of which I hadn't scored yet). As a carded collector, I didn't have any one of those as openers, therefore I didn't have to struggle with choosing which four pack to get since I had openers of nary a single one of them.

LTBasker
12-23-2002, 02:57 AM
I saw the four packs, didn't see any one I really wanted again while having to get other figures I might not want. Luckily they had a single shaven Endor Soldier though so while it was a little more for one figure, I don't mind. They didn't look to be a very big deal, but I hope they have better keep-up in other stores, here the toy aisle was a mess and the 4-packs were cluttering the main shelf below the pegs.

Lyet
12-23-2002, 08:37 AM
Also, just so everyone knows, the 20% off KB Kids Card also aplies to this sale. In addition to that, if anyone still has some of the "$3 off a SW purchase of $15" it also applies since it is a manufactures coupon, not another sale. I picked up 2 4-packs, the destroyer droid, Yoda Jedi Council, and Ram-man (Masters of the Universe) for only $25.

OC47150
12-30-2002, 04:01 PM
I picked up two of these sets for 1) the Chewie figure 'cause he's the best Chewie figure we've seen; 2) the Rebel Endor trooper for customizing; and 3) I needed another Qui-Gon. I'd hoped to find the set with the Vader, Yoda and Anakin figures but I was dreaming, right?

The extra Zam Wessels will be given away as gifts. She's OK but I don't need extras.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-30-2002, 05:56 PM
Does anyone know Wal-Mart's policy on returns? I don't want any extra Kits or Maces, but I have them.

getoninja
12-31-2002, 04:25 PM
whoa I didn't know this was nation wide.......and Kb rocks da house in clearance.

Obi-Don
01-01-2003, 05:47 AM
The KB in my town was doing this before Christmas. I got 4 of them for my daughter to go with her battle arena. Yes,from what my friend told who works there. They were a bunch of figures that were packaged in the 4 packs to help get rid of them.

187-Maul
01-01-2003, 07:51 PM
hey Mr. JabbaJohnL, you could use those extra kit fistos and mace windu for a cool mace windu custom if you want, there is a thread over a rebelscum in the customizing section in case you want to know more about it