PDA

View Full Version : "The Hulk" figures out already?!?

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-20-2002, 08:53 PM
So, I got done working today and walking around the toy department at wally world and i see non other than the Hulk staring right back at me. These things are out already!??!? Isn't the movie coming out in June?!?!?? Crazy!!! Saw all 3 of them i believe and wasn't too impressed. I like how he looks, but the whole "crushing" gimmick is old. The best Hulk figure is the marvel legends one, that thing towers over all my over figures and looks awesome.

So, in case anybody case, Hulk figures are out now. cheerio!! :D

Old Fossil
12-21-2002, 03:11 AM
I saw 'em at WM too. I thought it odd. June, you say? Wonder if this any indication of coming hype for the movie...

Jayspawn
12-21-2002, 11:46 AM
I've seen pictures of one of the figures. Resembles the Marvel Legends Hulk.

It's gonna be a BIG year for super heros at the movies. Daredevil, The Hulk and X-MEN2!!!!

QLD
12-21-2002, 12:40 PM
I saw them at Wal-Mart last night, but I wasn't looking fror them. I was looking for LOTR figures, and they had 0! Not a one!

I have the Marvel Legends Hulk, and unless they make one better, I have no need for a different one.

Eternal Padawan
12-21-2002, 01:43 PM
That seems to be the general consensus. Not as cool as the Legends hulk. And dinkier. I was thinking a customiser type person could make a pretty cool Beast from one, but as a Hulk figure it's just not as imposing after you've seen the Legends figure. Speaking of Legends, I saw the Wally World exclusives hanging right by the Hulks. I snagged Wolvie, GR, Thor, and the Stealth Iron Man...but thats a story for another thread...

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-21-2002, 02:07 PM
Eh, i was feeling saucy and picked them up. I like how they look and beinga fan of hulk, i decided to try them. I can always take them back. :D

JediTricks
12-21-2002, 05:26 PM
This early release is exactly what they did with the Spider-Man movie figures' first wave last year.

sith_killer_99
12-21-2002, 06:03 PM
I have seen this figure as well, and the Marvel Legends figure is superior IMHO.

Prince Xizor
12-29-2002, 03:11 PM
I was surprised the first time I saw them as well. Personally, I think they blow. And I agree with all that the Legends Hulk is far better.

JediTricks
12-30-2002, 10:45 PM
I finally saw these in person and YIKES these are crappy! These look worse than the Incredible Hulk Bump-n-Go cycle's figure.

Darth Cruel
01-05-2003, 12:46 AM
Kinda surprising considering it is Toybiz. But then, after the "Legends" line, where do you go but down?

Adam
01-05-2003, 01:26 AM
Their early release doesn't suprise me. When the first Blade hit, the toys had come out so early I couldn't find any when the movie actually came out. :rolleyes: