PDA

View Full Version : So where in the hell are the new unleashed pics?!

DravenUnleashed
12-21-2002, 05:25 PM
When Slave Leia and Vader were revealed wasnt there a caption that stated "Stayed tuned to next week for new pics of the others"? Its been well over a week now and I havent seen s**t!

187-Maul
12-21-2002, 06:02 PM
well actually it said: "Check back early next week for a sneak peek at the second wave of 2003 basic figures." so that means we were going to see pics of the new 3 3'4" figs, which we did
here's the link just to be sure http://starwars.hasbro.com/bountyhunter/repnews_content.cfm?id=90

DravenUnleashed
12-21-2002, 08:44 PM
NOOOO!!!!! Theyve fooled me again!!! I want my pics of Unleashed Luke!!!

Tycho
12-21-2002, 10:36 PM
What kind of Luke Unleashed do you want? ( Jedi, Bespin, Stormtrooper ???)

I suppose I could go for any of these:

Luke Tatooine in the original movie poster pose (he's more muscular than Mark, but looks like the '95 POTF2 figure)

Luke Stormtrooper fighting the dianoga in the compactor, or in the detention cell, blasting away, helmet off (not included)

Luke Hoth, knocked down on his knees like he just cut himself free, lightsaber up in defensive pose, face bloodied.

Luke Snowspeeder pilot leaping free from the cockpit with his grappling hook gun might be cool - but it's not high on my list.

Luke Bespin - I like the pose just after he kicked Darth Vader off the platform and is standing there almost surprised he was triumpahant - temporarily. I like him clinging to the atmospheric station when Vader revealed his true identity. I also like him clinging to the weather vane underneathe Cloud City, while he's still right-side up, calling out to Ben. Oh - if they can do it - I'd like him suspended, crashing through Cloud City's control room window backwards!

Luke Jedi - I like him fully cloaked and drawing the guard's gun on Jabba. I like him in the grip of the Rancor wincing in pain (rest of the rancor not included). I like him holding the bone in the rancor's cage. I'd like him gripping the bars trying to escape. I like him on the attack on the skiff. I'd like him gripping the side of Jabba's sailbarge trying not to fall into the Sarlaac. I like him restrained by the Empire's handcuffs (hardly unleashed, eh?) I like him in rage, when he first re-ignites his saber at Vader. I also like him chopping away. If they can do it, I'd like Luke before Vader's funeral pyre.

So I guess I'd buy 19 Luke's Unleashed, heh-heh-heh.

DravenUnleashed
12-22-2002, 12:32 AM
Theres only 2 Lukes that I would want... Both Jedi of course but at different moments...

Prisoner Jedi Luke - With Vader in front of him and two Storm Troopers behind him, Luke Skywalker enters the hallway bound in handcuffs hoping he can win back his father from the dark side...
Luke would come with a doorway behind him and two guardrails on both sides of him leaving the lone figure in the middle handcuffed and standing erect...

Jedi Knight Luke - After defeating his father in battle and almost losing his inner peace, Luke has come to the revelation that he is a Jedi Knight like his father before him...
Luke would come with a reactor core to the side of him, destroyed guard rails between him and the core, his lightsaber drawn, and himself standing while looking down at his own gloved hand...

Any one of those will do