PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Phil figure for Star Wars relationship problems

groundhog7s
12-21-2002, 11:22 PM
Hi all. Just thought that I'd point out that there is a figure available that everyone needs for their Star Wars collection; Dr. Phil McGraw (that annoying guy from Oprah and now his own daytime program). It's actually the Donnagon figure from the Spy Kids 2 two-pack (with an Antonio Banderas figure) but he's totally Dr. Phil.
Does anyone else know what I'm talking about? It's been so fun putting him in situations with my other SW figures (you can easily pose him shaking hands with the Saga Bespin Darth Vader, which might explain his success). If anyone's interested, I can try to take some pictures over the next few days and post them. Or if it's only funny to me, I'll just shut up and have him work out the weirdness of that whole Luke/Leia thing.
And to think, he was on clearance for only $4. I'm gonna go work on my custom Dr. Phil Jedi now.

groundhog7s
12-21-2002, 11:24 PM
Oh, and if you put him next to Chewbacca, it's just like he's being interveiwed by Oprah. :crazed:

Exhaust Port
12-21-2002, 11:31 PM
I have my Jesus "with gliding action" figure proudly on display. I've also seen a black Jesus available. Trad'em, Collect'em

Jayspawn
12-22-2002, 02:16 AM
Yeah that figure does kind of look like Dr. Phil.

Dr. Phil rules!

Old Fossil
12-22-2002, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by groundhog7s
If anyone's interested, I can try to take some pictures over the next few days and post them. Or if it's only funny to me, I'll just shut up and have him work out the weirdness of that whole Luke/Leia thing.
And to think, he was on clearance for only $4. I'm gonna go work on my custom Dr. Phil Jedi now.

Of course you realize that you have no choice but to post pictures now. Otherwise, you'll be ostracized for failing to enlighten us on this important contribution you've made to humankind.:rolleyes:

groundhog7s
12-23-2002, 11:14 PM
Okay, I finally got some okay photos (sorry they're not the greatest:( ) Here's Dr. Phillip McGraw...

groundhog7s
12-23-2002, 11:21 PM
Rasafrassin computer:frus: Let me try this again. Here's Dr. Phil...

groundhog7s
12-23-2002, 11:31 PM
Typical Dr. Phil show dialogue...

Man-"I just want to have some time with my friends making Sand People children look like they've been through a blender!"

Woman-"I just want him to leave the toilet seat down!"

Dr. Phil-"I just want you idiots to shut up!?! Man, I love getting paid to tell people they're stupid!"

groundhog7s
12-23-2002, 11:34 PM
The only logically way to explain the doc's influence on people...

groundhog7s
12-23-2002, 11:37 PM
Backstage with a pre-makeup Oprah Winfrey...

Hope you all enjoy. And by the way, now he's only $2.98 at TRU!

Old Fossil
12-24-2002, 11:33 AM
ROFLOL

That is too funny!!! Now you need to have him counseling Luke, Han and Leia on their "family relations."

Tycho
12-29-2002, 11:08 AM
How about acting as a consumer defense advocate between Uncle Owen and some Jawas?

Or doing mediation for Watto and the Dune Sea junk dealers...???

LOL

This was very funny.

groundhog7s
01-03-2003, 08:50 PM
Glad you enjoyed. I'll try and post more pics when I can.

El Chuxter
10-07-2009, 06:40 PM
Does he tell people to get rid of their collections? What a jerk.

LTBasker
10-07-2009, 07:23 PM
Wow, how did that not become the most popular figure ever after all these years? It's the perfect representation of Phil! It's highly glossed over, it has a horrible lack of vital articulation, and it's completely generic in every way.

Darth Jax
10-07-2009, 08:35 PM
when did patrick stewart grow a mustache?