PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

sergiurusu
12-22-2002, 04:05 AM
Dear Friends,

Merry Christmas to you and may God bring to you everything you need!

I think I'll be out for a few days so I'm not sure I'll be able to send this message in the Xmas day

I also want to send my apologies to Glitch. I'm sorry about our discussions

neonblade
12-22-2002, 10:15 AM
Merry christmas to u also

sicqnus
12-22-2002, 08:31 PM
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

Merry Christmas to all the forummers and everybody !
Have a nice holidays.

JediTricks
12-24-2002, 05:54 AM
Merry christmas to all MMers! :) May Hasbro finally bring the line back to the glory it deserves by this time next year.

Hawkwind
12-24-2002, 06:47 AM
Merry Christmas everyone!

And a Happy New Year!

good shot jansen
12-24-2002, 08:05 AM
i wish i could go caroling tonight outside each and everyone of your homes:o

as i can't do that:( , i do (and can) wish each and everyone here at ssg mm section a wonderful hoilday season, and a happy and healthy new year

Feliz Navidad
Joyeux Nol
Buon Natale
un Crciun fericit
frohe Weihnachten
christmas alegre
S rojdestvom
sretan bozic
vesel vanoce
gldelig jul
kala xristougenna
חנוכה שמח (rarely used ;) )
Tchestita Koleda
boldog Karcsonyt
gleileg jl
Nollaig shona
felix dies Nativitatis
god jul
Wesołych Świąt
priecīgus Ziemassvētkus
Nol mobark bde
srecan bozic
vesele vianoce
vesele boične praznike
Mutlu yllar
Z Rizdvom Hrystovym
Mừng Cha Ging Sinh
Nadolig llawen
jnwl
hyv joulua
merry chistmas

SWAFMAN
12-24-2002, 11:02 AM
Merry Christmas to all !!!!!!

neonblade
12-24-2002, 12:53 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOOL THEY DID!!!!!!!!!!!

darthcarlos
12-24-2002, 07:40 PM
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May your stockings be filled with MM or AF toys. Let's hope that next year brings more AF and Hasbro brings back Micros.

Darth Carlos

"Think Big, play small"......MICROMACHINES

r2dee2
12-26-2002, 02:45 PM
Warmest Holiday Greetings to the Great SSG MMer's (http://www.twinsuntimes.com/toyforce/IMAGES/toyforcexmas2002pic_6.jpg)

jeddah
12-26-2002, 05:10 PM
woops, missed this one. have a Cool Yule my dears
:kiss:

jeddah

sergiurusu
12-27-2002, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by good shot jansen
i wish i could go caroling tonight outside each and everyone of your homes:o

as i can't do that:( , i do (and can) wish each and everyone here at ssg mm section a wonderful hoilday season, and a happy and healthy new year

Feliz Navidad
Joyeux Nol
Buon Natale
un Crciun fericit
frohe Weihnachten
christmas alegre
S rojdestvom
sretan bozic
vesel vanoce
gldelig jul
kala xristougenna
חנוכה שמח (rarely used ;) )
Tchestita Koleda
boldog Karcsonyt
gleileg jl
Nollaig shona
felix dies Nativitatis
god jul
Wesołych Świąt
priecīgus Ziemassvētkus
Nol mobark bde
srecan bozic
vesele vianoce
vesele boične praznike
Mutlu yllar
Z Rizdvom Hrystovym
Mừng Cha Ging Sinh
Nadolig llawen
jnwl
hyv joulua
merry chistmas

I guess you worked hard here!:D

good shot jansen
12-27-2002, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by sergiurusu
I guess you worked hard here!:D

when wishing fellow forummers a happy holidays, it's never work.

actually, you sergi, was the inspiration behind the multi-lingual wishes, saying merry chrsitmas in the major latin, based romance vocabs and such, was easy, romainian was the toughy, and once i found out how in your native tounge, i figured, why stop there!

mason helped me out with the hebrew, as believe it or not, at 8 years of age, he speaks it fairly fluently:eek:

i nominate r2dee2 as this years top star wars fan you would most like to spend a high stylin' snowy christmas eve with :happy: thanx fer sharing that wonderful photo!

vulcantouch
12-27-2002, 09:17 AM
anyhoo i keep forgettin to axe you gsj, are yall orthographic or reform-schooled? :D
is r2 our mm forum's leia or what? ;) anyone ever see her sw-ized wedding pitchers? hubba :kiss:

good shot jansen
12-27-2002, 03:51 PM
or gal! that's why i'm a conservative dude.

i likes the traditional davining, and services performed by the ortho's, but they don let me pray whilst sittin' next to the lovely mrs. jansen.

as i fully believe in the emancipation proclamation, and all that it infers, me and the ortho's don' see eye to eye on the upstairs seatin' requirements that they impose on the wimmen.

we keeps a kosher home, go to shul every shabbat, and observe the holidays, yet several ortho's who live on my block don't consider us truely jewish, cause we're not ultra religious in our day to day activities and such:rolleyes: i don't gets bothered by that though, my religious beliefs and followings are for me, and they suit me just fine. each person needs to find their own way in life that werkz fer them:)

SWAFMAN
12-28-2002, 02:07 PM
i don't gets bothered by that though, my religious beliefs and followings are for me, and they suit me just fine. each person needs to find their own way in life that werkz fer them

Amen to that, Brother. ;)
Isn't that what it really should be all about? If it doesn't add anything positive to each person's own life, then it's just some kind of coersive horsecrap. I feel an old-fashioned gen-disc rant coming on, so I'll end it right here.

Hope everyone is having a great Holiday season!

jeddah
12-28-2002, 03:22 PM
Hey fellow Mmers,

In the usual MM FF (forum fashion) and my own propensity for diversifying and saving threads, I will start off a new tangent to keep this thread alive :)

Christmas list.

Santa brought me the following;

LOTR special edition DVD with the 2 Argonath bookends. I was delighted with my sis for getting me this as my favourite part in the film is when the heroes row through the Argonath statues.

SW EP1 & Ep2 DVD boxset So finally, I have got to see the new footage, or at least deleted footage. Some serious wow factor on this EP1 DVD esp the Bad Droid Karma and reincorporated pod racer deleted footage. Teemto gets much more screen time. yippee!

R2-D2 bubble bath or shower gel, in the shape of R2 D2. Those of you who know my penchant for droids, particulalry R2 will know that this is my favourite gift.

with the money IO was given, I was able to buy the CDs I've been after since October/Novem,ber. These were

Missy - Under Construction it's your flimmy ninny wap wop.... ;) :D
TLC - 3D
Miss Dynamite - A Little Deeper. Don't know if you USers have come across her yet, get ready for her organic no-holds barred Brit take on life in the city.
Aaliyah - I care for you with DVD bonus. Thank the Gods that I managed to crack my new DVD player to play this import. :evil: Still makes me sad thinking about her death.
Tori Amos - Cd single of Sorta Fairy Tale. See, she can make melodious harmonies if she tries ;)

Happy Holidays to you all.

jeddah

SWAFMAN
12-29-2002, 02:50 PM
I got a VERY comfortable pair of pajamas. I got plenty of other stuff, too, but I think I like the pajamas the best.

britcit3
12-29-2002, 03:09 PM
Hello all

My fantastic sister got me the 4 CD Ltd ed RETRO by NEW ORDER (been a major NO fan for 18 years).

Also got the 6 FEET UNDER soundtrack (the PJ Harvey track is excellent) and Circlesongs by BOBBY McFERRIN (sounds nowt like "Don't worry be happy"........more earthy).

Like Jeddah, also bagged the spec. ed. LOTR DVD - AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you all seen the TWO TOWERS yet ? if you haven't then do so. I've seen it twice and I'm taking Jnr to see it again tomorrow.

Anyway, all the best and happy new year,

BC3

jeddah
12-29-2002, 04:33 PM
Amazing BC3, I was searching for Bobby Mcferrin's album in Borders adn HMV 2 days ago but couldn't find it. All I want is 'thinkin about your love' but can I find it, can I 'ell. I may look for the one you're playing if it's good and as organic as you said.

I saw TTT the other night. Harrowing!

jeddah

britcit3
12-29-2002, 06:14 PM
Hey Jeddah

For Bobby McFerrins Circlesongs (can't recommend it enough), try this mob........

http://www.play.com/

@ 8.99 delivered, you can't go far wrong.

Happy hunting

BC3

Hawkwind
12-30-2002, 07:45 AM
Hope everyone had a great christmas.

I got

Electric Guitar (im trying to learn the imperial march but i think it's outta tune so ive got to get a tuner)

Metallica Cd

some money and vouchers

zulu war book

Alarm Clock

The parole officer DVD

jeddah
12-30-2002, 09:17 AM
thanks BC3, that site is the dog's proverbials!

jeddah

vulcantouch
01-02-2003, 11:03 AM
i gather what you tryina say is there's many shades between & on either side of orthopedic & reformitory that ain't so easy to categorize? maybe a lil from here & a lil from there like cafeteria catholics? ;)
grew up in the remnants of what decades previous had been denver's west-side jewish "ghetto"; there was still a brew school around the corner w/rabbinical students from brooklyn who played basketball in parkin lot of their nearby apt. bldg, and 10 blocks west the beth israel school w/lotta proper young brunets :kiss: every saturday lotta sunday-best-dressed pedestrian traffic cuz no cars allowed right? and of course we always got gum at tobin's drugstore even after 7-11's neighborhood incursion :Pirate:
hey bc3, lessee if i can name all my fave NO songs w/out consulting my "now playing" citations all over this forum: "everything's gone green", "chosen time", "5-8-6", "all day long", "everyone everywhere", "world (the price of love)" the "touched by the hand of god" remix, "true faith" (both original and rmx) and a song on side 2 of Power Corruption Lies i can't recall name of ("ultraviolence" maybe?) :D got the joy division albums but ain't listened to em in years, maybe "heart & soul"'s the fave there, gotta luv that bassline :cool:
vt