PDA

View Full Version : Which Yoda do you have?

sith_killer_99
12-22-2002, 12:27 PM
I was just wondering about everyones EP1 Yoda.

I currently have the EP1 Yoda without EP1 logo. Unfortunatly it is all I ever found (TRU $1.99;) ).

However, I really hate this carded version. I personally think it is a hidious mistake. I will buy the corrected version eventually.

So I was wondering, for all of you carded collectors, who has which version? And who has both versions?

JediTricks
12-24-2002, 07:15 AM
I'm not a carded collector, but because of Hasbro's adamant statement that this would never be fixed, I have both versions carded which I bought at retail.

Darth Evil
12-24-2002, 10:25 AM
I saw the one without the logo in a collector's shop once, for $30. I didn't buy it and I never saw the normal one.

JediTricks
12-27-2002, 10:43 PM
The one without the logo was ridiculously common, it was an error Hasbro claimed they weren't going to fix and like 3 weeks later someone spotted the fixed version with the logo in Hong Kong. Not long after that, the logo version hit the US 1 per case alongside Holo Sidious making it fairly rare.

Be aware of this because on ebay and in comic shops, the uninitiated and the lying scalpers will say the one without the logo is "rare" even though they were rotting on shelves for months even at $3 a piece.

TheDarthVader
01-11-2003, 01:30 PM
True. The one without the logo is common. I wish I had one with the logo, but I am not going to spend a lot of money to get one.

Lewis
02-01-2003, 04:32 AM
Over here in the UK the one with the logo was Euro and the one without was US packaged, but to get the US with logo was 10, so i gave the Euro away and kept the US version, I only ever saw R2D2 that came in the flat packaging in Euro....Shame :p