PDA

View Full Version : what would u like to see...

clonehead
12-27-2002, 12:44 AM
in the future of the Now saga? what characters, i would really like to see IG-88 and more bounty hunters, i don't like that they made them in 12" sizes

Beast
12-27-2002, 12:54 AM
Hmm? What do you mean? You want to see new 4" versions of the bounty hunters? Well, other then Dengar all the previous figures were pretty good. But 4-LOM could use a re-sculpt with a better legs. I hate the wide legged stance on the early C-3PO type droids. There is a rumor we'll get a 7 figure boxset of all the bounty hunters and Darth Vader in a scene straight out of ESB.

That would be a pretty cool Ultimate Screen Scene. No confirmation though as of yet. Basically they would only need to do improved versions of Dengar w/ backpack and 4-LOM. Maybe use BoShek's body for the new Bossk. Zuckess and the POTJ IG-88 are about as good as you can get. Boba Fett, just go with the 300th Fett with different legs and more articulated arms. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

mrmiller
12-27-2002, 07:59 AM
For once, I like how 2003 is shaping up. Of course there are other figures I want, but by the looks of 2003 it's going to be a good start.

=MATT=

clonehead
12-27-2002, 11:34 AM
well i can only hope that they have a better year in 2003 than 2002, not to say they had a bad year this year, i just want to see better stuff