PDA

View Full Version : Sneak Preview

ACPin
12-27-2002, 11:00 PM
Something to greet the coming year with! (http://www.acpinlac.com/SneakPreview.html)

JediTricks
12-27-2002, 11:17 PM
I hate to say this, but in that first pic, I think you have Padme shimmying up the wrong column.

I really like the Medieval Marketplace. Are you making the Mos Espa slave quarters out of some Harry Potter sets? If not, perhaps that last pic's set could double as it. :D

ACPin
12-28-2002, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by JediTricks
I hate to say this, but in that first pic, I think you have Padme shimmying up the wrong column.

I really like the Medieval Marketplace. Are you making the Mos Espa slave quarters out of some Harry Potter sets? If not, perhaps that last pic's set could double as it. :D
Look again, the first column has been downed by the Acklay!

I've joined up with the Castle community and the MM just happened at the right time. The buildings were made from the supply of tan bricks that I have and not necessarily from the HP sets.

JediTricks
12-31-2002, 12:10 AM
Sorry AC, didn't see that other pillar, it was too buried in sand and I wasn't paying that much attention when I first glanced it, I see it now.

The Marketplace seems to use a lot of ideas I've not seen in LEGO before, I especially like the use of the brown cloaks to simulate the fabric/leather roof.