PDA

View Full Version : YES!!! Another teaser trailer!

Mandalorian Candidat
11-06-2001, 03:42 PM
I thought the Breathless trailer was good, but lacking in that it really was a HUGE tease. Now we have word of a second teaser. Even though it's with Harry Potter, I guess it would be worth seeing in the theaters. I wonder if this one will be similar to the Breathless trailer in format or will be more like the EP1 trailer, with some dialogue and a bunch of random scenes all spliced together.

Anyways, I'm hoping it'll show the darker side that the middle episodes usually depict.

The other thing I wonder about is the EP2 DVD material. Will it have the full second trailer or totally different material?

evenflow
11-06-2001, 04:46 PM
I agree with you somewhat. But, I am looking it as the first of the trailers. The next should show some more. It was just cool seeing anything from Episode II though.

Co Jo-Da
11-06-2001, 04:51 PM
Don't forget the secret web site Trailer that will be opened on Nov. 9th.

Co Jo-Da
11-08-2001, 02:28 AM
The second teaser wave also gives Lucasfilm another chance to win over audiences who were left confused or unimpressed with the first teaser. Picking up where ""Breathing'' left off, the new trailer is more than 2 minutes long and features new footage and dialogue, Lucasfilm said.

This is the Harry Potter one, hopefully the Nov. 9th secret web site one will be different.

GNT
11-08-2001, 02:41 AM
Hopefully the channels here will play these here from start to finish this time!!!

Mandalorian Candidat
11-08-2001, 12:26 PM
Now I would imagine that this won't be the final trailer. I think there will be another coming out around March, just like the one for EP1. Anymore than that would, IMO, kind of ruin the secrecy factor that Lucas has surrounding the movie.