PDA

View Full Version : I'm in love with Christina Aguillera!

Tycho
12-28-2002, 05:05 AM
OK, I swore I wasn't going to be...

But I love this month's and last months Maxim Magazine photoshoots!

She's hot! She's my type! What can I do or say?

I love Christina Aguillera!

sith_killer_99
12-28-2002, 05:10 AM
Tycho, I say this, only because I care:

Seek help!

LOL;) ..........

OK, she's a hottie.:kiss:

Old Fossil
12-28-2002, 08:13 AM
Good luck with that, Tycho. Glad to see you're finally settling for a nice girl. I think she'll make you quite happy.

If you want my advice, though: don't take her home with you until after the third or fourth date. The size of your immense...Blockade Runner might scare her off.:sur:

187-Maul
12-28-2002, 08:37 AM
I have to admit she is kinda hot, but you're IN LOVE with here !?! dude, you seriously need some help:p j/k

Obi-Don
12-28-2002, 08:42 AM
She is hot and take her home on the first date. Hey! What do have to loose. She might like the big Blockade Runner:D

kadamontaga
12-28-2002, 10:27 AM
Are you sure its love, and not just wanting to have sex with her?

Darth Cruel
12-28-2002, 11:30 AM
Yeah - I just don't see Christina as being the "bring-her-home-to-meet-Mom-on-Thanksgiving type. But yes, she is some sweet eye-candy.

QLD
12-28-2002, 11:56 AM
I'd do her, but she seems pretty skanky to me. I don't dig all of the piercings and tatoos.

Fulit
12-28-2002, 12:46 PM
I heard she put Kelly Osbourne in a headlock the other day for calling her "disgusting". I love it when a girl gets called a name, and then immediately displays properties similar to that name in an attempt to defend herself. Whatta woman!

QLD
12-28-2002, 12:48 PM
Kelly Osbourne is pretty disgusting too.

Fulit
12-28-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
Kelly Osbourne is pretty disgusting too.

No way dude. I think she's pretty hot too, but in a much different way than Christina. I'm attracted to strangely dressed British girls with thick accents and funny hair, though. AAAOOOGA!:crazed:

QLD
12-28-2002, 02:45 PM
I can't decide which is more disgusting, her, or her music.

derek
12-28-2002, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Fulit
No way dude. I think she's pretty hot too, but in a much different way than Christina. I'm attracted to strangely dressed British girls with thick accents and funny hair, though. AAAOOOGA!:crazed:

is kelly british, or just the offspring of british parents? she seems very "american" to me, and i giggle everytime i go to best buy and see her stack of unsold CD's. she's worse than GW bush, as far as riding daddy's coat tails.

as for christina, is her new album selling? did her attempt to re-create herself pay off? i don't keep track of her record sales, but i'm hearing a lot less about her and britney these days. maybe, like the elves in middle-earth, their time is over??:confused:

Fulit
12-28-2002, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
I can't decide which is more disgusting, her, or her music.

Oh, c'mon! "Papa Don't Preach" was a modern classic! :rolleyes:

wait, did you mean Kelly or Christina? ;)

Emperor Howdy
12-28-2002, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Fulit
I'm attracted to strangely dressed British girls with thick accents and funny hair, though. AAAOOOGA!:crazed:

.........and big, fat, bouncin', slappity-slap-slap, jimminy-do-dang, jugglin-danglers!!! :D

The 'Xir
12-28-2002, 04:07 PM
Hey Tycho! Dude If you need I can't get ya Christina, but one of my distributors has about 20 baseball-like cards autographed by her! I've seen'em some she looks sweet and others she looks...um...well...brb! :stupid: :happy:

Tycho
12-28-2002, 04:10 PM
LOL :kiss:

2-1B
12-28-2002, 05:37 PM
two things:

1) you're all mispelling her name, it's Xtina ;)

2) at least Tycho isn't telling tall tales about Natalie Portman . . . :o

LTBasker
12-28-2002, 06:06 PM
1) Tycho, the smell is obviously now rottening on your mouse droid, cease and desist smelling efforts NOW.
2) Aguillera is Fugly.
3) Kelly Osborne is pathetic and ugly.
4) Why am I replying to this thread...

Old Fossil
12-28-2002, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Emperor Howdy
.........and big, fat, bouncin', slappity-slap-slap, jimminy-do-dang, jugglin-danglers!!! :D

Man, go easy on them Hee Haw reruns!

LTBasker
12-29-2002, 01:54 AM
Guys, tone it down. I'm sure with some of the comments this thread is bordering on a closing.

stillakid
12-29-2002, 01:58 AM
I'm into hot blonde Colombian blondes too...ahh...Veronica....:kiss:

mini-rock
12-29-2002, 03:59 AM
My wife has a MUCH better body than Christina, but the piercings really DO IT for me.:D

Lman316
12-29-2002, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker

2) Aguillera is Fugly.

4) Why am I replying to this thread...

That basically says it all right there. Cripes, she's one of the nastiest looking skanks on the planet....

End...

sith_killer_99
12-29-2002, 12:23 PM
You obviously haven't seen Brittany Spears smoking.:eek:

;)

stillakid
12-29-2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by stillakid
I'm into hot blonde Colombian blondes too...ahh...Veronica....:kiss:

I realize after that my thoughts drifted...blonde singers...Shakira....Columbians........

sith_killer_99
12-29-2002, 02:47 PM
Veronica...Christina...Kelly...

None can compare...

Tycho
12-29-2002, 05:30 PM
Guys please watch what you post pictures of OR link to!

It is in our forum guidelines we let people register by: you will be BANNED without any appeal if anything inappropriate for all ages is posted-or-linked-to on this site.

That being said, I'd defend Sith_killer's right to post this picture because it was in everyone's face at every grocery store, Barnes and Nobel, and Wal*Mart close enough to the Star Wars Insider, or anything else any Star Wars fan from any background might happen to see. That doesn't mean this should become a picture album thread for Maxim Magazine covers - and I once pushed it with Christina Aguillera's Rolling Stone cover - but just be aware that Sith Killer's "alternate universe Sub-Commander T'Pol picture ;) " is borderline.

Meanwhile those are 7 reasons why you should watch "Enterprise" posted right there!

I wonder if she's wearing a wig in the Maxim pictures, or if she scrunches all her natural hair into a Vulcan bowl-cut for the TV show?

And there's one thing: if Enterprise takes place BEFORE ANY Star Trek series ever created, why can't primative Vulcans wear their hair down?

Oh well. At least they wear tight-fitting bodyglove suits in space!

Leatherneck
12-29-2002, 05:39 PM
What makes me wonder is why we had Tuvok, a black Vulcan. Skin tone is of course based on your parents', but overall it has to do with the environment. (Many blacks are from Africa, and since it's hot there they needed darker skin so they wouldn't burn as easily)
But Vulcan is a desert planet all around, (AFAIK anyway), and most Vulcans are white! So if their light-colored skin can withstand the desert sun, then why would any Vulcans need darker skin?

Tycho
12-29-2002, 05:49 PM
Earth has people of all different skin colors in the real world, and Star Trek - because there are all different kinds of environments and places on the earth - and like any planet, different areas receive different amounts of sunlight, resulting in different environments.

Why should Vulcan be any different? All things considered, Tuvok played the best Vulcan in all of Star Trek - and I'm a fan of all the shows.

Spock was great - and half-Vulcan though: his mother, Amanda, was human.

That being said, Spock was more of an interesting character to dissect, while Tuvok played Trek's first full-Vulcan main character to a quality I completely loved.

Pendo
12-29-2002, 05:50 PM
Anyone wanna picture of Christina Aguillera naked?????

:p

PENDO!

Tycho
12-29-2002, 06:02 PM
I have the real pictures already - thanks.

And I'm not dumb enough to post them, links to them, e-mail them, or anything like that here because I wouldn't want to get BANNED.

Now that I've warned folks twice, - funny joke Pendo :P

But I'm not a pervert because I've got a Christina picture collection - I'm just normal. : ) Somebody said she's looking pretty skanky. Like I said - I like her, and I'm just normal! :D

I never appreciated young people being told that to obsess over that stuff was immoral or sinful - it's not. It's expected and natural. Go with the flow and trust your feelings - people will like you more if you're honest, interested, and unabashed about it - people like the girls you'd want to like you back!

Old Fossil
12-29-2002, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Tycho

I never appreciated young people being told that to obsess over that stuff was immoral or sinful - it's not. It's expected and natural. Go with the flow and trust your feelings - people will like you more if you're honest, interested, and unabashed about it - people like the girls you'd want to like you back!

Tycho, what color is the sky in your world?

Darth Sidious
12-29-2002, 07:26 PM
...Wow.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-29-2002, 08:25 PM
:eek: Tycho e-mail them to me!;) (Just kidding . . . I think???)

Darth Trymybestus
12-29-2002, 08:49 PM
you shouldn't need pictures... just your imagination and a Coffee Latte :crazed:
She does look good though, dunno what it is about her though :p

Tycho
12-29-2002, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Twodot Tatooine
Tycho, what color is the sky in your world?

Well, I'm not Christian, Jewish, nor Muslem and I don't subscribe to their beliefs about self-denial, self-sacrafice. And in my experience, there are people like myself.

Then there are others who in action are exactly the same as any non-believer who enjoys hedonism, but they proport to be of some faith or another that says "they believe in this self-denial of sinful lust or fornication, but their God knows we are unperfect, and Jesus or somebody is going to die for our sins. Therefore we should try to be better at self-denial [but the system is already set up for the hypocrites because they've got somebody dying for their sins or some God recognizing that they are imperfect]. So they act one way, but can't enjoy it because they also need to feel guilty, yet they still cannot see their hypocrisy.

Furthermore, their God that supposedly created them - with all their biologically programmed reproductive desires (which would naturally encourage procreation with multiple partners and knowing no bounds until starvation due to overpopulation occured, or war limited our offspring's vitality) - and yet they still believe HE created this, yet HE expects us to practice self-denial of what we actually are?!?

Well that's crazy! Somebody must have thought it sounded like good science-fantasy because they went and wrote a book they call The Bible and published it in everyone's face around the planet I live on....:rolleyes:

sith_killer_99
12-29-2002, 10:11 PM
Two good way to kill a thread...

Politics...

Religion...

:p JK:p

Darth Trymybestus
12-29-2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by sith_killer_99
Two good way to kill a thread...

Politics...

Religion...

:p JK:p

erm, wasn't this thread supposed to be all about the wonder that is Miss Aguilera? :crazed: :p

jjreason
12-30-2002, 04:28 AM
Yep, SK99 you forgot the third way to get a thread closed - adult content. I can't believe this is open for my reply but hey - she's hot. "Dirrty" rocks, the Maxim Pics rock, Christina is a grown up now without a doubt. I double dare you to wear LESS clothing in the next video Christina - come on, I TRIPLE DARE YOU!!!!:crazed: