PDA

View Full Version : Hasbro Count Dooku Lightsaber

74Nova
12-28-2002, 12:50 PM
Does anyone happen to know if the red extendable blade can be removed from the hilt? I have tried every which way but loose, and can not get it to come off. I have all the other Hasbro Lightsabers, and have removed the blades for display purposes, but my Dooku is the odd man out.

Thanks for the help!

Teeska Mon Eebon
12-28-2002, 05:42 PM
The Blade and hilt are 1 peice of plastic and you would have to snap it in 2 to get the blade out

Darth Evil
12-29-2002, 06:56 AM
Yeah, the blade and hilt are one piece. I was a bit disappointed by this. Maybe one of next year's Dooku figures will have a removable lightsaber blade.

74Nova
12-29-2002, 01:14 PM
Dang, that is what I thought. So the piece that has the lightbulb is solid?

LTBasker
12-29-2002, 02:46 PM
The figure's lightsaber is the one being talked about, not the electronic one. The electronic one should come apart for batteries and such.

74Nova
12-30-2002, 02:31 PM
Yes it is the Electronic Lightsaber that I was speaking about. I am able to unscrew the section containing the lightbulb & it looks like that part may actually be two pieces, but I can not get it to budge. The lightbulb section bottlenecks where is screws into the larger part of the hilt, so I know that the base of the blade will not come through that end.