PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY! A Luke/Yoda 2 pack!

Darth Cruel
12-29-2002, 09:36 AM
After all this time I finally found them again. I passed on them twice when they were first released and then suddenly the shelves dried of them. I was on my way home from vacationing in North Dakota and stopped at a Wal-Mart in Utah (I think) and there were three of them staring me in the face!

I have to travel more.

mini-rock
12-29-2002, 09:47 AM
Right on. That's one of my favs.:D

oozark
12-29-2002, 11:55 AM
I have a few for trade if anyone is interested. oozark1@hotmail.com

getoninja
12-29-2002, 12:30 PM
damn I can't believe that walmart still had one,,even three at that. I remeber buying one of them for my friend last x-mas (2001)
and after that havent seen one since.

anyways Darth Cruel was the yoda/luke on clearance??

Darth Cruel
12-29-2002, 12:38 PM
I don't think so. No red tag. I don't remember how much they went for at first, but these were 30.00.

mini-rock
12-29-2002, 04:35 PM
Yeah that's still full price, but IMO worth it.:D

Banthaholic
12-29-2002, 10:51 PM
I paid $30 for mine a few weeks ago. It's one of those items, that I passed on at first because of the price but the more I thought about it I knew I had to have one. I'm just glad I still found one!

Darth Cruel
12-30-2002, 12:03 AM
Me to. It is the first 12" Yoda I have been able to get. I am glad to finally have one. Now I will be less inclined to pay 75.00 for one at Frank-n-Scalpers'.

abell748
01-02-2003, 12:53 PM
That's cool you found one after being released all this time. My WM started to clearence them out after two weeks on the shelf, $15 and it was mine. Sometimes they are as fast as Target to clearence things out.

Jedi Master Silas
01-02-2003, 01:22 PM
My husband and I saw one a few months ago at a WM we stopped at on our way back from a fishing trip.....I think it was regular price and it had alot of shelf ware. We found our MOTU Mer-Man there.

bobafett07728
01-03-2003, 10:35 AM
I never saw one at my WalMart, and actaully never saw one in person. Luckilly, my brother and his fiance got it for me for Christmas. I was very impressed, and they were absolutely shocked that it was the first time that I had placed my hands on one (they still think that I posess every Star Wars item ever.) Christmas was very good for me. . . when people asked me what I wanted I gave them photos of the Star Wars items I still didn't have. This proved to be VERY wise. My family was able to match pictures with the items, and some were able to even go on eBay and get the items. Surprisingly, they were more pleased with the photo's then I were with the results. They said it made their life simple and I should do that everytime. . . no complaints from me!!!!!