PDA

View Full Version : More Cantina sets!

sith_killer_99
12-29-2002, 10:51 AM
I was just at the Wal-Mart in Elizabethtown, KY and found a bunch of the Cantina Sets (1st wave).

This is exactly what happened when Target started getting additional shipments of the Accessory sets.

So, if you still need these, keep your eyes peeled.

mtriv73
01-02-2003, 01:55 PM
Actually, if you still need these come to Maryland. We've got them warming the pegs of every wal-mart around.

Rogue II
01-02-2003, 02:26 PM
Yeah, I was at 2 Walmarts in Maryland this week and those sets were falling off the pegs.

JediDBM
01-07-2003, 12:22 PM
Is this the same cardboard playset that came out a few years ago? with the sandtrooper? wish they would redistribute that in the midwest!!!

mtriv73
01-10-2003, 04:27 PM
These sets are different. They have a cantina alien (or human in the upcoming packs) and come with a section of the bar and drinking glasses.

I don't think there is much chance of the set with the sandtrooper being redistributed. It's been out of production for a couple of years at least. Your best bet to find that is probably E-bay.

JediDBM
01-11-2003, 10:42 PM
I now have all three of the Deluxe cantina sets, Ponda Bobba, Momaw Naddon and Greedo. Pretty cool figures. Wish Hasbro would do all of their figures like they did Greedo and Ponda Bobba. Legs bend, and fully poseable.