PDA

View Full Version : Imperial officer head sculpt

OzOtter
12-29-2002, 12:33 PM
Can anyone tell me whether either of the head sculpts on the Saga version of the Imperial Officer are the same as the Power of the Jedi version?

I don't want to get it if it is exactly the same, and my PotJ version is on the other side of the world at the moment so I can't check.

sith_killer_99
12-29-2002, 01:20 PM
Nope, they are two all new sculpts, for a grand total of 3 head sculpts.

OzOtter
12-29-2002, 03:56 PM
Yay! Cheers SK!

Jargo
12-29-2002, 06:44 PM
Goodness gracious me! this really is quite intolerable you know old bean, starting a new thread for this simple question when there is a perfectly good thread a few down that answers the very same question several times over. Sheer tardiness is not to be accepted here. Now pull your socks up and buck up or ship out. That's a bally order.
Right, now consider yourself officially reprimanded for a break with protocol and go about your business taking this valuable lesson to heart and let this be the last of it y'hear? spot on old chap. Tally ho.

Now if we're to make this thread worth anything more than a trip to the bottom of the heap let's ask a better question and see if anyone has turned up a spiffy little pictogram or lithograph of the rebel fleet trooper head variant three. Now that's a real stinker of a puzzle that would baffle the greatest of detectives Sherlock bally holmes himself. Is there a third heead and if so, where the blue blazes is the blessed thing? Not a sight nor a peep from it anywhere on earth. Rotten bad show if the Toy people gip us by simply making one head that's different when the Imperial jobbie gets a whopping two different heads to the original. Dashed bad show, just not cricket. :stupid:

Old Fossil
12-29-2002, 07:07 PM
God, you're so English, EJ.:crazed:

Jargo
12-29-2002, 07:16 PM
Only when I'm bored. ;)

sith_killer_99
12-29-2002, 07:48 PM
What's a bally?

OzOtter
12-29-2002, 09:27 PM
Sorry about the new thread, didn't read any of the others.

I presume with all the talk of a third head on the rebel fleet trooper that this Saga one is different to the PotJ one?

Jargo
12-30-2002, 09:02 AM
The POTJ officer has a completely different head to the two saga ones. The POTJ one is younger looking and his head is larger than the first saga one. That one is small and round. The second saga head is bigger and has a squarer, chiselled jawline. He looks rougher and more aggressive. Each head has a distinctly different quality.

The rebel fleet trooper has just one head variant right now as far as we can tell and the POTJ versiopn has a sort of dopey chubby cheeked face which isn't that great while the saga version has a more refined slimmer face which makes him seem more intelligent. The saga version head actually makes the rebel fleet trooper body seem like a much better design than it looked with the POTJ head on it.

*'Bally' is an abbreviated version of 'bloody' I believe. Sort of a clean version invented by polite society back in the early 20th century when swearing was a sin against the church and not tolerated by genteel society. It was a way of getting away woith swearing in publc without upsetting the ladies present. Read any P.G. Wodehouse books involving Bertie Wooster and his long suffering butler Jeeves and you'll see it put to much better use than I managed. :happy:

droidekas2
12-30-2002, 11:06 AM
Mind the gap.