PDA

View Full Version : Friends: The Movie

Pendo
12-30-2002, 02:18 PM
I've not found anything about it on the internet, but it was in our newspapers today that all the cast of Friends have signed up for Friends: The Movie! I'm a big fan of the TV Series, BUT A MOVIE?!?!? How the hell do you make it into a movie?

It also said that because it is on the big screen there will be nudity (but I doubt Aniston, Cox or Kudro will strip), and also Matt Le Blanc has acreed to go bare bottom :sur:!

Apparently all the stars will earn 6+ million and have signed for Season 10 to show after the movie.

I love the show, but it just doesn't seem very Friends-like.

What do you guys think?

PENDO!

Rogue II
12-30-2002, 02:27 PM
A movie? Hmmm, I can't even imagine what that would be about. I quit watching Friends a few years ago. I'm sure my wife will want to see it. It will probably be like "Night at the Roxbury" or one of the other NBC Sat. Night Live movies.

My wife told me that each of the 6 Friends earn $1 million per episode. That's crazy!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-30-2002, 06:05 PM
I have no idea what it could be about! Hopefully Jennifer Aniston will get naked;)

mini-rock
12-30-2002, 10:02 PM
EEWWWW MAN!! WHy would anyone want to see Aniston nekked?!!! :eek:

derek
12-30-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by mini-rock
EEWWWW MAN!! WHy would anyone want to see Aniston nekked?!!! :eek:

right on mini rock. i was watching that show the other day, and i don't find her the least bit attractive. that nose needs some work.:stupid:

now that i think of it, i don't think any of the women on that show are anything to get excited about. :)

JediTricks
12-30-2002, 10:35 PM
Well, apparently NBC has confirmed that Friends will not be ending this season, it will have a 2003-2004 season as normal. No mention I've read about a movie though - probably for the best, I really can't imagine how this sitcom would translate to the cinema. South Park and Beavis & Butt-head pulled it off, but they were loose, animated series that didn't try to fit into any sort of main canon.

QLD
12-30-2002, 11:10 PM
No

No

NO

NOOOO

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mini-rock
12-31-2002, 03:11 AM
I don't know, I think they can pull off a movie. My wife and I watch the show all the time. Even the reruns on FOX.

derek, yeah I have to agree. There's not an attractive one among them and that includes the men, but it is one hell of a funny show. Chandler has me ROTFL most of the time.:D

Jayspawn
12-31-2002, 12:06 PM
I havn't the slightest idea what a 'Friends' movie would be about. I wouldn't mind too much, it's a good show. It'll be interesting to see if they pull it off.

Jennifer Aniston is HOT! :eek:

derek
12-31-2002, 08:27 PM
Jennifer Aniston is HOT

she ain't got nothing on brad pitt, or as howard stern calls him and aniston, mr. and mrs. stupid!:crazed:

187-Maul
01-01-2003, 09:39 PM
I love the show, and I too watch the reruns almost every day (on german tv) but I really don't know how they could make a movie out of it:confused:
but I'm glad that they're not stopping the show

BTW, I have to agree with Jayspawn and some others, Jennifer Aniston is really HOT:kiss:

Pendo
01-02-2003, 06:18 AM
Jennifer Aniston was HOT to begin with, but she's not as attractive any more.

Anyway, one question about Series 9. It hasn't started over here yet. Does anybody know if Rachel agrees to marry Ross, or will it be Joey, or none, or WHAT THE HELL HAPPENS!!!

PENDO!

187-Maul
01-02-2003, 04:34 PM
are you sure you want to know pendo?
it hasn't started here either but my brother has downloaded some of the episodes (the first 8 or 9 or so) and they're pretty good
so if you really want to know, tell me, cause I don't want to spoil something for you you don't really want to know

Pendo
01-02-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by 187-Maul
are you sure you want to know pendo?
it hasn't started here either but my brother has downloaded some of the episodes (the first 8 or 9 or so) and they're pretty good
so if you really want to know, tell me, cause I don't want to spoil something for you you don't really want to know

Actually, it starts on Thursday so i think I can wait :).

PENDO!

El Chuxter
01-02-2003, 05:05 PM
JOEY: "Ross. Chandler never told you what happened to your father. I am your father."

Sorry, couldn't resist. And Jennifer Aniston is hot. But not as hot as Howard Stern.

JediTricks
01-03-2003, 06:03 AM
Ms. Aniston never seemed particularly stupid to me, and in some stuff I think she's even quite funny... almost never on Friends though, which is odd. I thought she was one of the funniest voice actors ever to grace South Park's presence for example, yet not once have I seen her 1/10th as funny on her own show.

Jedi Master Silas
01-09-2003, 01:06 AM
Ms. Aniston? Isnt she Mrs Pitt?? I hope they dont come out with a freakin' movie. My husband watches it although he would never tell anyone. I hate it. I hate that skinny guy who got fat then got on drugs then got skinny . Ya know who I mean??? I hate that Ross guy too. I like Jennifer Aniston Pitt or whatever she goes by now. I also somewhat like Courtney Cox.