PDA

View Full Version : NewForceComics.com has PloKoon for 19.99!

Tycho
12-31-2002, 12:57 AM
With the FanClub in disorder, and my closest collector friends swearing by NewForceComics.com - and I think one or more of them receiving their Plo Koon ALREADY from NewForce (I will confirm this tomorrow) It was worth me ordering from them.

Go to NewForceComics.com and click on their PreOrders.

They haven't moved Plo Koon to InStock, Saga, or 12" Action Collection yet. But I do believe he's in stock there - and shipping.

$19.99 is the non-mint, "opener" price - but I think all of you guys are openers here. The MIB price is only slightly higher, though I don't recall.

Shipping is 5 bucks in the US.

This is exactly the price the Fan Club would sell him for, were they organized to do it at the time.

Meanwhile, Plo Koon himself I've seen through my friend who buys directly from a HongKong distributor. He's not that great to me. There's actually too much detail in his head and face - more than the movie perhaps - and his head and breathing apparatus seem more verical than horizontally stretched. I think it should be the opposite. I always liked the simple way Plo's 3 3/4" figures looked. While I got 2 Ki-Adi Mundis, I'm only getting 1 Plo Koon. But I figure it's best to order him now and ensure I have him.

If WOTC starts selling him for 4 bucks, so what? 15 dollars is a DVD I probably don't have time to watch...

mini-rock
12-31-2002, 01:21 AM
Seems like $19.99 - $24.99 is the norm for Plo now. Everyone is getting Plo in except WOTC, and I could care less if they do. I have him now and he friggin RULES!!!:D

Tycho
12-31-2002, 01:25 AM
Where did you order yours from? Price? (if you care to share)

mini-rock
12-31-2002, 10:22 PM
I'm not sure how much was paid for my 12" Plo Koon, or where it was purchased at. My little brother got it for me.:D

Tycho
01-01-2003, 12:22 AM
Nice Present!

mini-rock
01-01-2003, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Tycho
Nice Present!

Yeah he's a good guy. He's gotten me about 1/3rd of my collection.:D

Exhaust Port
01-02-2003, 10:30 AM
I've ordered a lot of my 12" SW and WOS Simpsons figures from New Force and also swear by the service. Great outfit, I highly recommend purchasing from them.