PDA

View Full Version : bring back micro machines!

good shot jansen
11-06-2001, 05:05 PM
dear hasbro

bring back micro machines dammit:mad:

JediCole
11-06-2001, 05:29 PM
I agree with this sentiment, if only in part. Yes, please do bring back the Micro Machines, especially the Action Fleet! However, I almost stopped buying MM ships when you had to buy one or even two ships you already had to get one or two that were new! I didn't even bother with the EI minis because of the reduction from three to two ships and the addition of the mini figures (which I did not collect from any previous releases). It was probably for the best as I understand that the last EI releases never made it to the states (which yet again begs the question, why do the toys from an AMERICAN toy company release overseas BEFORE they release in the states?).

At any rate, I would welcome the return of the Micro Machines if they are done right. Hopefully Hasbro has learned that playsets are not the answer. What we really want are ships and vehicles in both micro and Action Fleet sizes (at least to my way of thinking, and if the volume or remaindered playsets was any indication). I would also love to see some of the existing Action Fleet vehicles re-released. Perhaps the Micro Machines line could take its cues from the action figure line and release under a unified "Star Wars" banner.

S3PO
11-13-2001, 07:09 PM
I would like to see some more of the mini-figures packs from the classic trilogy. Some of these could be:

Heros #3 (ROTJ)
Sandtroopers
Snowtroopers
Skiff Guards
Jabba's palace creatures
Cantina creatures

Obi-Don
11-16-2001, 10:01 AM
I would like see the mm's back also. Not just Star Wars but ST,Babylon 5,Aliens and others. Hey! just bring back.

GNT
11-16-2001, 09:53 PM
I really dont want to see the micro machines lines back, I just hate them, although with AOTC next year expect to see a return of them :(

JediTricks
11-17-2001, 03:22 AM
Yeah, if you don't bring 'em back, how will Macaulay Culkin defend himself from intruders when he's home alone? ;)

OHHH! You mean SPACE Micro Machines, specifically the licensed ones! Yeah, get off your duffs and bring back the MMs Hasbro!