PDA

View Full Version : If you had "witch powers" and could cause stupid stuff to happen....

Tycho
12-31-2002, 01:51 PM
Sometimes I was frustrated in school and it was so serious, everyone so intent on some subject, and I just needed a little break.

I thought about what would happen my teacher was explaining a complicated calculation and if I suddenly conjured up a goat or a sheep, or a little congo-line of ducklings and a mother duck and let them loose, wandering through the classroom. No one would know it was me, but the animals would be real. Though maybe I'd make them disappear before animal control got there.

What do you think would happen?

How about if this happened oh, say every so many weeks or so?

Would I become suspect?

How about have you ever been standing in line at the bank? What if suddenly there was a real live elephant just standing there. It silently appeared and took a moment for people to start noticing it. What do you think the reaction would be at your bank? Would this be funny or what?

Or maybe you're in line at the grocery store and it's taking forever. Wouldn't it be funny if a hippopatumus suddenly went into the empty check-out isle next to you and all the customers in your line?

How about monkeys loose in the movie theater?

Would that be funny?

Darth Sidious
12-31-2002, 06:52 PM
Yes, of course it would Tycho. :) *Note to self: Watch out for this one.* :D

Exhaust Port
01-02-2003, 10:47 AM
Would you have to wear the whole witch garb? ;)

Tycho
01-02-2003, 12:22 PM
No- you could cause stupid stuff to happen and nobody would know it was you doing it.

Like for example - you could make dignified people flaggelate at important moments, like a priest that farts really loudly at a funeral.

You could make people say things that are just out of place - like at a wedding toast, having one of the parents get up and describe their own personal sex life!

Maybe you could put a cruise ship in the middle of your interstate highway and see what the newspapers and authorities have to say about that (while maybe a lot of other people get a few days off from work).

You could make Britney Spears' snake start talking to the audience at some awards thing she's speaking at before a lot of celebrities. See what the reaction is.

Any juvenile thing you might think is funny, can suddenly happen and you can witness it.

Wouldn't that be great to go through life laughing?

Your neighbor asks you to help them start their car, but the car starts talking to them complaining about the way they drive it!

Oh man! It would be fun!

Darth Sidious
01-02-2003, 12:50 PM
Let's see...I'd probably:
-Kill a few certain people I know (Nobody here) ...err...don't tell anyone. :D
-Make everything smell very strongly of Mouse Droid.
-Make all or most of the trees become Ents. :D
-Poke stuff...Oh, wait, I can already do that.
-Two words: Force Lightning. :evil:

Jedi Master Silas
01-02-2003, 12:51 PM
If I had that power I would raise heck at my office! I would freeze time and pose them in crazy positions and mix up there paper work...hummm...thats the rated g version..;)

A priest who farts real loud at a funeral??? QQn @ Tycho humm..LOL

EricRG
01-03-2003, 04:53 PM
What in the hell are "witch powers"?

Tycho
01-03-2003, 06:40 PM
Just powers to make anything you want happen. Besides finding Osama Bin Laden or creating world peace, feeding the hungry, and housing the homeless, etc. - and I would try and do all that, wouldn't you entertain yourself?

I mean, if you brought about world peace, too - wouldn't it be funny if suddenly everybody at Osama's trial found out they were naked? (note - he'd still be wearing handcuffs at least).

Or if the same thing happened at a Republican fundraiser for Trent Lott, and then the Village People arrived to play for the crowd! Haaa-haaa-ho-heehaw!

Wouldn't you do something stupid? Like make pigs fly past an air traffic control tower?

Dude, there's no end to the stupid stuff I would think of! :)

This thread's just about posting it! Sometimes the idea is just as good as the laugh you'd actually get out of it.

I think one of you here is a pre-medical student? Right? Think about the doctor who is your most respected mentor. He knows everything there seems to be to know about biological science, right? What would he do if a giraffe walked into his office and struck up a conversation with him?

Wouldn't it be funny if you could make that happen and innocently witness it?

Darth Sidious
01-03-2003, 08:22 PM
Hmm...I don't think I'd do stupid things, more like morbidly disgusting things. Like turn animals inside out and pile the carcasses in the middle of the street...or something. :evil: :D Oh, and I'd make all of the damned Saga figures stand without a freaking Commtech chip on each foot and get rid of the gimmicks! Except for Dooku's slash, I sort of like that one. Err...Maybe I'd make it activate some other way than squeezing his legs together though...

187-Maul
01-03-2003, 09:40 PM
I'd probably let my figs in my dioramas come alive and fight eachother and talk about stuff in the cantina, now that would be cool IMO
oh and there is enough other stuff but I don't think it's appropriate for this forum...:D :evil:

EricRG
01-03-2003, 09:55 PM
I'd make everyone naked, all the time.

Capitan_Moroni
01-04-2003, 12:49 AM
I'd uh...make the glass disapear at the snake exibit at the local zoo causing my fat cousin to fall into the snake pit and then make the glass reappear.....
or maybe not...

stillakid
01-04-2003, 12:53 AM
This sounds like the setup for an Adam Sandler movi....er...uh, nevermind...

(stillakid quickly runs to his typewriter)

Tycho
01-04-2003, 01:42 AM
Adam Sandler or Jim Carey?

Tonysmo
01-04-2003, 04:31 AM
If I had the power, I would make all the cigeretts fly back into the car windows they are thrown out of... nothing against smokers, just idiots who throw the lit butts out the window on the highway.

Id also like to put floating signs above those who need them pointing out to others they are idiots...

Id like to make all the grocery carts hard to catch, make them roll around the parking lot like a group of wild horses....

( try this one, its actually fun ) as you walk out of the grocery store, turn off the electric switches. go sit in your car and watch the fun.. ( very entertaining on your lunch hour.. ) everyone is so in a hurry they always smack right into the door..

Id give annoying/rude people in the mall a case of turrets syndrome... uncontrollable until they left.

Id make die hard unix guys shout windows RULES loudly in front of thier peers...

and of course with that power Id have to be invisible and cop a few feels here and there... HEY! Im only human! ( with special witch powers.. )

just a sample.. Id be dangerous with powers like that..

Jargo
01-04-2003, 08:04 AM
Similarly i was just thinking yesterday while standing in the baskets only aisle of the local grocery store that the person in front with a shopping cart full was an idiot and i thought it would be fun to have a big neon arrow sign appear above them and flash on and off and have a big flashing IDIOT CUSTOMER sign above that and a claxon blaring and then everyone would stop and stare and laugh at the idiot trying to shove a wide cart through a basket sized aisle and totally humiliate the person into crying like a baby and never being able to live it down.

I'd like to magic up a gun turret on my house so that when taxi cabs turn up at four in the morning and blast their horns I could target them and fire off a volley of missiles to anihilate the taxi cab permanently.

I'd make people who get drunk and then vomit in the street or on the trains and buses have their vomit follow them around wherever they went like when you pee in the swiming pool and the dye in the water makes the pee turn blue and follow you around. I'd also make the same thing happen to people who spit in the street. People who leave chewing gum all over the place would have that following them. And so on.

I'd give dogs a jaw that had sideways motion so they could learn to articulate their sounds and would have the ability to speak. My dog has made several attempts at communicating via grunts and groans, he actually answers in the positive or negative if asked a specific question. But because he can't articulate owing to a badly designed jaw he can't learn to speak properly. I'd love to be able to have a simple conversation with my dog even if it was just proper yes no answers to simple questions. So that's what i'd do for him.

If i had powers I'd give myself x-ray vision......... :happy: and batlike hearing. The strength of a gorilla the suplleness of a feline. I'd use my powers to - improve myself to the point where I could take control of anything anywhere anytime. And I'd use my pwers to make as many people seem dumber than me as i could. But with my superior powers there would be few to challenge me and then i would rule the world and stamp down my personal ideals and have the world running ship shape and bristol fashion.

Tycho
01-04-2003, 12:28 PM
I like Emperor Jargo's ideas in this thread! :)

Darth Sidious
01-04-2003, 01:01 PM
I heard a great song on Comedy Central last night, it is in my sig. It sort of relates to this thread, so...yeah. :D Here's a verse I made up:
If I could be a superhero, I'd be Dead Body Man. I'd find all the people digging up graves, and pour acid on their hands. And if my dead body was dug up and defiled by some drunk from the nightclub who was getting too wild, I'd kill him and eat him as soon as I can...Becuase I'd be Dead Body Man.

...:D Well, it has to do with superpowers and stuff, I suppose.