PDA

View Full Version : Ree-Yee's?

sunshine
01-02-2003, 06:33 PM
Any chance of him coming back out?

LTBasker
01-02-2003, 06:42 PM
Probably not, then again it was always doubtful that the Death Star Trooper would be rereleased but he came back out in the Accessory set. If they made another Jabba's Palace accessory pack or something that would have to do with a member of Ree-Yees' species like a Podracing pack then it could happen.

Beast
01-02-2003, 06:57 PM
Like LTBasker said, probably not. He wasn't quite as hard to find as the Death Star Trooper because he wasn't an army builder. While anythings possible, there are alternatives.

Hasbro could give us another member of the Gran race as a figure. We have 3 good possible choices. Mawhonic: Pod Race Pilot, Aks Moe: Malastare Senator (E1), or Ask Aak: Malastare Senator (E2).

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

clonehead
01-02-2003, 07:17 PM
not likely

BoShek
01-02-2003, 11:18 PM
Wasn't hard to find? I never ever saw one and I can't find one for a decent price now!

I say bring him on!!!

jjreason
01-04-2003, 01:33 AM
It would be nice to see some of those harder figures recycled onto Saga cards, but It's doubtful at best. The desire collectors have to complete their sets keeps the line selling. If they flood the market with repackaged older stuff, people will get cheesed off because their C9 ReeYees from 98 or whatever is no longer worth 19 bucks on ebay. They don't want to alienate the collectors, but they can't make it too easy on us, either.

Id like to see a few of the Jabba's palace guys come out redone like the Cantina sets - better figures, not just repacked. Then we could have a new Ree Yees (though he's pretty good), some other repaint, then fire in a new collector's dream like Sgt. Doallyn as the third. Hotcakes, I say they'd sell like hotcakes.

vulcantouch
01-04-2003, 12:43 PM
. . .i'm currently offering a sealed one (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=16224) :)
vt