PDA

View Full Version : Help please..

Jedi Master Silas
01-02-2003, 06:10 PM
I was wondering if anyone would scan the sticker directions for the Gunship and post them for me please. I cant find mine at all.We must have tossed them out when we cleaned up after opening gifts:(

clonehead
01-02-2003, 06:16 PM
love to help, but no scanner, or gunship

Jedi Master Silas
01-02-2003, 06:23 PM
Um err ahh ok Clonehead thanks for telling me you cant help me LOL :p

Darth Trymybestus
01-02-2003, 06:32 PM
could you not call Hasbro and ask them to send you a copy? if they refuse, tell them you'll attack their head office with your gunship :D :crazed:

Turbowars
01-02-2003, 06:32 PM
I can help, I just have to get the box. Give a few.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-02-2003, 06:50 PM
Look at the box and go from there. The ones unseen on the box are pretty easy to find placement for.:)

Jedi Master Silas
01-02-2003, 07:00 PM
I would but I dont know where the box is...my husband puts the boxes (of all the toys we open) in our toy storage for safe keeping. We have around hummm maybe 1000 assorted boxes up there maybe more. Some are repacked into heavy cardboard boxes to keep the dust etc off them. I wont go up there because of the creepy crawleys LOL not to mention the fact that I'd have to search for it for hours. Why do ask would it take hours??? Because it got reorganized while on holidayby someone other then me.

jjreason
01-02-2003, 07:12 PM
Im not able to post them, JMS, but I found the gunship rather easy to do. Each sticker has a matching "trench" cut into the ship for ease in placement. It'll probably take a while, but have a look at the ship and see what I mean. The borders for the stickers are the exact same shape as each sticker and are slightly raised. Check the good pics here of the loose ship to confirm where they go. By the time you get that many done, someone should have posted the directions. Good luck.....

Jedi Master Silas
01-02-2003, 07:27 PM
Thanks JJ I'll try that :) ...I just dont want to screw it up

jjreason
01-02-2003, 10:27 PM
You won't. The stickers leave just a little room for error in each case, so they can look super even if you're off by a hair. I had a hard time with the very small triangles for under the wings, but got them done eventually to my liking. The rest of it went quickly and painlessly. For such a large ship, there wasn't a horrible amount of stickers (28 or so?). If you'r "stuck" :rolleyes: :D on one, post again and I'll go get my ship to let you know where it goes.
Great project, you'll be thrilled with the results.

stillakid
01-02-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Master Silas
I would but I dont know where the box is...my husband puts the boxes (of all the toys we open) in our toy storage for safe keeping. We have around hummm maybe 1000 assorted boxes up there maybe more. Some are repacked into heavy cardboard boxes to keep the dust etc off them. I wont go up there because of the creepy crawleys LOL not to mention the fact that I'd have to search for it for hours. Why do ask would it take hours??? Because it got reorganized while on holidayby someone other then me.

I can scan the instructions for you...tomorrow (Friday). The box is trapped in the kids room at the moment and they are already down for bed for the night.

Please stand by.......

Jedi Master Silas
01-03-2003, 01:12 PM
Thanks JJ and Stillakid:) I appreciate ya"both! JJ I havent started it yet but I'm going to do it tonight sometime. Stillakid I'd appreciatevery very much if you could post it.

stillakid
01-03-2003, 03:40 PM
Here you go. I kept the file size as large as possible because the details are so fine on the paper.

Jedi Master Silas
01-03-2003, 05:24 PM
Many thanks you's Stillakid!!!!:D :D

jjreason
01-03-2003, 06:18 PM
Crikey, I wish I'd had that when I was doing mine! My eye strain has just only gone away.....:D