PDA

View Full Version : For the carded collector, here's a very nice acrylic case for Ephant Mon

Turbowars
01-02-2003, 07:11 PM
I just got it in the mail today. Very nice workmanship! The top and sides are one piece. Here's a photo and I'll post a link to the site. If you order, tell him Turbowars sent you.;) Here' a link http://www.Kennertoys.com/cases/cases.htm

Turbowars
01-02-2003, 07:18 PM
Here's another shot

sith_killer_99
01-02-2003, 08:28 PM
Thanks!:D

Rabbit4x
01-02-2003, 08:51 PM
sweet. I was looking for Ephont and that site has cases for 12' Figures. Thanks again

Turbowars
01-02-2003, 11:01 PM
Hey no problem! The guys name is Oscar and he does great work. Much better that those acrylic cases from Protech. He also makes custom cases. I'm going order a few of cases for Cinema 3 packs. He also has cases for proofs, 12", Star Tours, Vintage, you name it he can do it. This probably sounds like a sales pitch, but I have nothing to do with him. I just thought you guys should know about a gret product to protect your stuff.

Rabbit4x
01-03-2003, 10:13 PM
Hey, How do the figure sstay in place. I went ot that link you posted and emailed Oscar. He said he does custom jobs, but where the the figures do - What i mean, is how do they stay in place?

Turbowars
01-03-2003, 10:28 PM
on the inside of the case there are channels on the 2 sides and top. it holds the card in place. hope that makes clear.

Tiggertheterrible
01-05-2003, 02:09 PM
Holy sh**! I never realized how big he really is! (Taken out of context, that could really sound bad!;) ) I haven't actually seen one in real life, yet. A side view really shows you how huge ephont mon is! Geez! I guess he wouldn't fit into a Star case, now would he? Now if I could just find one!!!

sith_killer_99
01-05-2003, 03:59 PM
Turbowars,

Let me know how the case turns out for your Cinema Scene box (along with price).

I have a complete mint set of Cinema Scenes and I need to look at cases for these if possible.

Turbowars
01-05-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by sith_killer_99
Turbowars,

Let me know how the case turns out for your Cinema Scene box (along with price).

I have a complete mint set of Cinema Scenes and I need to look at cases for these if possible. Hey Bro, the 3 pack cases are $17 + shipping each, thats what Oscar told me. I bet if you ordered 5+ you would get a deal. I'm not sure about that, but I would think so. I haven't ordered them yet, but he says they are in stock. You should go for it, if they are 1/2 as nice as the Mon case, you still will be happy, but yeah I'll post and let you know how they look. This is the 1st time I have seen cases like this, so good luck finding a better case. I wish I had the time and know how to make them!