PDA

View Full Version : Favorite figure

sith_killer_99
11-06-2001, 07:50 PM
What is your favorite figure from the POTF line? And why?

Mine is Removable Helmet Vader. Or have I said this already? Why, you ask?!?!

1. Was only available in the FF line so you get a cool 35mm slide.

2. Packed without helmet on, so it makes a great display piece carded.

3. We waited a long time for this guy, and FINALLY Hasbro gave it to us.:D

4. Removable hand! Great touch!

5. Great sculpt.....for it's day!

So who's your favorite POTF(2) figure?

bigbarada
11-06-2001, 09:24 PM
My all time favorite POTF2 figure would have to be Bossk for many reasons:

1. Hasbro only needed one sculpt to get him right, even though he came out waaaay back in 1997, he still holds his own against the newer POTJ figures.

2. He is one of the most improved figures when compared to his vintage counterpart. When I was seven vintage Bossk was my only action figure and my brother had Boba Fett, needless to say I felt like the unluckiest kid in the world. It's nice that this new version is such a major improvement over that ugly piece of crap.

3. He's Bossk!!! Need I say more?

Lobito
11-07-2001, 02:23 PM
Boba Fett and Bespin Luke.

Yep, i love those two!!:)

master jedi
11-07-2001, 03:24 PM
I have a lot of favorites from th POTF line. If I had to choose just one I'd choose removable helmet Vader.

Dark Knight
11-28-2001, 06:33 PM
Death Star Gunner gets my vote. Two guns and always ready for some destruction. Great looking in an diorama's and just cool to look at.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Sith Worm
11-28-2001, 09:16 PM
Gotta go with the Hoth Chewie, great sculpt great snow I love it...

oldfossil
11-29-2001, 06:07 PM
Have to say the CTC Stormtrooper and Vader. The whole POTF2 CommTech line was outstanding!

Darkross
12-11-2001, 11:15 AM
Bespin Luke and Chewbacca Boushh's Bounty are my two favorites!

JEDIpartner
12-11-2001, 12:34 PM
Now that I have it...

I would have to say my favourite POTF2 figure is....

"Millennium Minted Coin" See-Threepio... :o

Wolfwood319
12-11-2001, 01:54 PM
I gotta go with either Ree Yees or Bossk. Both excellent figures. Sculpting and poses are incredible. If the effort put into those figures were put into every figure in the line, we wouldn't need resculpts.

Omega Fett
12-12-2001, 11:21 PM
sighs i would have to say again BOBA FETT!! i was screwed over,i had the Boba Fett with the Half Circle on his hand and i opened him (when they were first out),how was i susposed to know at the time,sighs hes sitting right here on my desk laughing at me lol....................hes the coolest and most sensational character who captured the hearts of star wars fans with only 3-4 lines...................

Darkross
12-13-2001, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Omega Fett
sighs i would have to say again BOBA FETT!! i was screwed over,i had the Boba Fett with the Half Circle on his hand and i opened him (when they were first out),how was i susposed to know at the time,sighs hes sitting right here on my desk laughing at me lol....................hes the coolest and most sensational character who captured the hearts of star wars fans with only 3-4 lines...................

MURPHY'S LAW: Had you not opened him...he'd only be worth a little more than what you paid for him. It's always the way it goes. The only way you can be sure is to never open anything...but what fun is that?

I open all of my figures, and I don't ever plan on selling them. Price doesn't matter to me...except when I'm buying of course!

Darth Evil
12-13-2001, 02:05 PM
Yeah, I open them all too, I'll walk into my bedroom for years to come and find them all knocked over by one of my parents :mad: .

Darkross
12-13-2001, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Darth Evil
Yeah, I open them all too, I'll walk into my bedroom for years to come and find them all knocked over by one of my parents :mad: .

Yeah...and it always seems to be the figures displayed in behind all of the others too....a big Pet P. of mine.

WORST STANDERS:
Tie Fighter Pilot - (Won't stand up at all)
Princess Leia Hoth - (Keeps falling over)
Luke Dagobah Fatigues - (Won't stand up at all)
Han Solo - (POTF2 - 1995)
Stormtroopers - (POTF2 - 1995)
Darth Vader - (POTF2 - 1995) {The Hunchback}
Snowtroopers
Darth Maul - Final Duel

BEST STANDERS:
Imperial Royal Guard - (Duh!)
Hoth Soldier
Luke Skywalker X-wing Pilot - (POTF2)
Darth Vader - (Episode I - Flashback)
Chewbacca Boushh's Bounty

Did I miss any?

Time to invest in some of those little stands for my figures I suppose!
:confused:

Obi-Don
12-14-2001, 08:57 AM
Bossk is one of them I like the most.

Yes,I open all mine too.They mean more to me than the price I could get for them.I don't plan on selling them.If I did,I would have never got them in the first place.

Darkross
12-14-2001, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Obi-Don
Bossk is one of them I like the most.

Yes,I open all mine too.They mean more to me than the price I could get for them.I don't plan on selling them.If I did,I would have never got them in the first place.

Bossk is one of my favorite SW characters and the figure is very nice. I can't believe I didn't buy him sooner. When I wanted him...I couldn't find him...until last summer when I was passing through a small village that had a department store that was selling off their SW merchandise. I also managed to find an xwing fighter for 40% off too! A nice find if I do say so myself!
Just about 3 months ago...I found a snowspeeder in another small department store in a little village. I love finding these items...cause I know that not many people in those villages aren't collecting SW figures. Now if I could only find a FALCON!

187-Maul
01-06-2002, 07:43 AM
well I have to say it's the CTC Stormtrooper - it just looks great

to darkross, I open all my figures too and I don't plan on selling them but when I would find a variation and I still have him packaged I'd just try to sell him and buy me te same fig again but this time maybe twice or more because of the high win from the variation:)
that would be a bit better then just opening the variation

SithDroid
01-12-2002, 03:24 PM
I agree with Bossk being one of the cooler items. I'd also have to go with take apart C-3P0 and Zuckuss.