PDA

View Full Version : When Does Episode III Go Into Production?

Jek Porky 2002
01-04-2003, 12:50 PM
Does anyone know when filming will begin for Episode III? Just so that we can all prepare ourselves for the bombardment of spoilers.

Beast
01-04-2003, 12:59 PM
Some early pre-production is already underway. There have already been a few spoilers about actors as well as location scouting popping up. So better start putting the blinders on now, just to be safe. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Pendo
06-09-2003, 03:03 AM
Filming is due to begin in July. Although I'm spoiler free and (hopefully) won't be reading about anything that goes on in the plot, I'm still excited to know that filming is about to start :D.

PENDO!

scronkey
06-18-2003, 11:01 PM
Lucas arrived here in Sydney late last week, for his kick-off last Monday.
Natalie Portman arrived this weekend, as did Hayden.
Ewen arrived last week sometime.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-19-2003, 11:12 AM
More than likely, it'll start on June 26. The six year anniversary and three year anniversary of the filmings of TPM and AOTC, respectively. :)

Pendo
06-29-2003, 01:00 PM
Filming starts on Episode III later today (meaning June 30th in Australian time). This is where the real spoilers start now, so no more venturing off to the Spoiler Section for me...

PENDO!

Exhaust Port
06-29-2003, 01:42 PM
So does that mean that Anakin and crew crash land in Australia in Episode III? A space version of Mad Max? ;)

Kidhuman
06-29-2003, 02:26 PM
Filming starts on Episode III later today (meaning June 30th in Australian time). This is where the real spoilers start now, so no more venturing off to the Spoiler Section for me...

PENDO!

I hear that. No more little peaks of what is going on in the spoiler section.