PDA

View Full Version : new arrival

JediElf
01-05-2003, 11:51 AM
Hello Everyone!

As you can see I am a new friend of the ssg experience and would just like to say WOOOOOOO!!!
Also I am an appreciator of StarWars, LOTR, art, music, politics, and of course Lanny!
I was reffered to these pages by my partner in crime mabudon and STANSE is a regular feature of our venue.
I will keep this short because I don't really know what to write but I will be around now and it will be fun!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Jargo
01-05-2003, 05:59 PM
You do know that elves smell or wee don't you? It's a well documented factoid that owing to their habitat and the fact that they are so tall and skinny dogs often mistake them for sapling trees and wee up against them. If it's alright by you i'll just slip this clothes peg on my nose while i'm stood here. Dow, we'cob do da SSg egsperiedce. I hab a feeding you'll fid id nidely. Do nod agcept ady baskeds ob dugt dape or jarjarbings figures. onze you do dat you are doobed foreber.

Darth Sidious
01-05-2003, 06:20 PM
Yeah...what he said. :D Welcome to the forums, have fun and all that rot.

Old Fossil
01-07-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
You do know that elves smell or wee don't you? It's a well documented factoid that owing to their habitat and the fact that they are so tall and skinny dogs often mistake them for sapling trees and wee up against them. If it's alright by you i'll just slip this clothes peg on my nose while i'm stood here. Dow, we'cob do da SSg egsperiedce. I hab a feeding you'll fid id nidely. Do nod agcept ady baskeds ob dugt dape or jarjarbings figures. onze you do dat you are doobed foreber.

Laughed my ATATs off!...

Welcome, JediElf! Enjoy your stay. No littering on the Dune Sea, please...

JediDBM
01-07-2003, 12:58 PM
Yes, Welcome JediElf, hey Twodot Tattooine, doesn't the Sarlac maintain that area out by the dune sea? ;)

Old Fossil
01-09-2003, 11:06 AM
Yeah, but last year he got a Wal-Mart bag stuck in his throat and we had to get the Sarlacc vet and his one-armed Aqualish helper out there to fix the problem. Expensive, that.

2-1B
01-11-2003, 09:37 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!

Any friend of Stanse is a friend of SSG ! :D

It must be a tough life, putting up with their rowdy antics.

Say hi to Lanny from me. :)

InsaneJediGirl
01-12-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Caesar
Any friend of Stanse is a friend of SSG ! :D

Yep,what he said;)Hi JediElf.

mabudonicus
01-13-2003, 09:14 AM
I would say hello, too, but only for the effect of doing so in the forums, as JediElf is indeed the road manager for the STANSE, and has complete access to the band on all levels...........
J.E. has been bugging me for a while to set up an account here, and now she's got her wish (good luck trying to get a post in edgewise with me around though:):):))
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

jjreason
01-14-2003, 12:14 AM
Throwing out 2 sets of 'horns to you, JediElf. Rock 'n Roll!

*Ahem*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*cough cough*oooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

2-1B
01-14-2003, 12:27 AM
\m/ \m/

Emperor Howdy
01-14-2003, 11:20 PM
Hmmmmm......JediElf......JediElf......JediElf..... Jedi.....ELF?!?!

ELF!?

Dangit, mabudon! I knew you'd sneak in another DIO reference one way or another!!! :D

:Pirate: arrrrgh!

2-1B
01-14-2003, 11:30 PM
I thought about making a Dio reference too, but forgot. :(

King's to you, Howdy. :D

Emperor Howdy
01-14-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Caesar
I thought about making a Dio reference too, but forgot. :(

King's to you, Howdy. :D

Yeah, at first I th.......heeeey, wait a second!.......what happened to John Holmes!!?? :confused: