PDA

View Full Version : X-Men 2 questions

mylow thehutt
01-06-2003, 06:15 AM
:)I was wondering if beast will still be in the sequel,and if sabertooth and Toad will be back.thanx in advance.

The Overlord Returns
01-06-2003, 12:31 PM
I don't believe beast is in the sequel. The new edition to the cast is Nightcrawler, played by Alan Cumming. Word is we will see shots of Collossus turning into metal. We will also see more from iceman, kitty pryde,e tc.

No Beast though.

As for sabretooth and toad, count on it. They were contracted for three films.

JediTricks
01-06-2003, 09:59 PM
Toad was briefly in the trailer I saw with TTT 2 weeks ago, as was Nightcrawler.

evenflow
01-07-2003, 08:35 AM
Any news on Gambit?

scruffziller
01-07-2003, 11:21 AM
The person that was frozen......could that be Captain America??????

The Overlord Returns
01-07-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by evenflow
Any news on Gambit?

Thankfully Gambit is not in the film.

BanthaPoodoo
01-07-2003, 02:58 PM
Here is a short list of characters & who will portray them:

Patrick Stewart (Prof. Charles Xavier)
Hugh Jackman (Wolverine)
Halle Berry (Storm)
Ian McKellen (Magneto)
Famke Janssen (Jean Grey)
James Marsden (Cyclops)
Bruce Davison (Senator Kelly)
Rebecca Romijn-Stamos (Mystique)
Anna Paquin (Rogue)
Alan Cumming (Nightcrawler)
Aaron Stanford (Pyro)
Shawn Ashmore (Iceman)
Kelly Hu (Lady Deathstrike)

scruffziller
01-07-2003, 03:34 PM
No matter how good Patrick Stewert is for Prof. X, I still can't see him past Capt. Picard.:(

Bobajames
01-08-2003, 11:45 PM
What's wrong with Gambit? I love Gambit!! He wears a trenchcoat and throws cards at people! How much cooler can you get? Better than some big furry guy or some guy with messed up eyes or some guy with sharp pokies stickin out of his hands! ;) :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed:
j/k btw, but i do like Gambit

scruffziller
01-09-2003, 10:13 AM
YEA GAMBIT ROCKS!!!!!!

He is an extremely underrated charachter.

Eternal Padawan
01-10-2003, 10:57 AM
He was cool when he first came out in the comics, but now whenever they write him, they turn him into a third rate Maurice Chevalier with da t'ickest gumbo ac'ent you evah heard dere. Is this Gambit or Justin Wilson?

Beast
01-10-2003, 11:38 AM
Actually, Gambit from the internet rumors does make a small apperance in the films. He's just sitting at a table playing cards during one scene. Of course that could just be a rumor, or an idea that was dropped. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

smurfvader
01-10-2003, 07:50 PM
What's wrong with Gambit?

Oh where do I start? first he's from the Bayou where it's very warm and he wears a trenchcoat. He has read on black eyes which just scream mutant. If anything I think he's overated.

JIm :D

QLD
01-10-2003, 07:56 PM
Couldn't he throw something cooler than cards? Like.....hotdogs....or pop tarts.....or something.