PDA

View Full Version : Collectors in KC area

JediDBM
01-06-2003, 03:43 PM
Are there any collectors in the Kansas City area? Looking for other collectors in this area, I know they are out there.

JediDBM
01-07-2003, 11:52 AM
Please respond if you are out there!!! I know I am not the only Star Wars collector in KC area. Where are all of you? Just havn't discovered this site or what?

JediDBM
01-10-2003, 04:34 PM
OK, if you dont want to respond on the message boards, send me an email, you can find my email address by clicking on my profile... I would really like to hear from anybody in KC area.

JediDBM
01-17-2003, 08:55 AM
OK, how about anybody in the Leavenworth/ Lansing area, that is where I actually live...

kool-aid killer
01-17-2003, 08:20 PM
I live in Omaha, Nebraska so would that count? I think there are at least two other forum users who also live in Omaha but i feel kind of dorky asking them about where they get their stuff. I have no idea where the Leavenworth/Lansing area is. Sorry if Omaha isnt close enough.

JediDBM
01-17-2003, 09:22 PM
Hey kool-aid killer, dont worry about not knowing where Leavenworth/ Lansing is, it is about 30 minutes north of Kansas city, and about three hours south of Omaha. I am looking to start a collectors club in this area, all though you are more than welcome to come, I dont think you will want to drive that far to be a part of a collectors club.

kool-aid killer
01-19-2003, 12:37 PM
Hey JediDBM while it would be cool to join a collectors club the three hour drive thing is kind of a bit too far. There has to be other forum users from KC so i dont doubt you will eventually find one. Good luck in your hunts.

JediDBM
01-27-2003, 04:28 PM
The first meeting of the Kansas/ KC Jedi order is scheduled for February 22nd 2003 at 2:00P.M.. For the location of this meeting, please send me an email and I will give you the address and directions if you need them. You can reach me at JediDBM@aol.com