PDA

View Full Version : B-Wing Marked Down To $9.94???

GNT
11-07-2001, 02:24 AM
According to the front page the B-wing vehicle has been marked down yet again to a new price of $9.94!

Happy Hunting :)

master jedi
11-07-2001, 02:35 PM
Dang it. I paid $30 for mine.
Dang you Target!!!! Dang you!!!!!

Wolfwood319
11-07-2001, 03:59 PM
Actually, I saw the B-Wings at my local Target a few weeks ago with the new markdowned price. I picked up 3 for $30 bucks. Im glad I waited to get mine too, it was a gamble, but in the end I got 3 for the price of 1 when it came out.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
11-07-2001, 06:30 PM
I bought a B-wing at the standard $39.99 price in early September. It was the last one on the shelf (little did I know they probably had 30 of them sitting in the warehouse, and as soon as I bought the last one, they went back to put another one on the shelf so some poor little sap like me would buy it before I feared they would run out). They too lingered on the shelves for weeks before being snatched up soon after the first clearance. My hunch is a lot of Canadians collectors infiltrated through our borders to horde them, since they have no Targets in Canada. I know of a scalper store in Toronto that picks up toys in my area. It's about a 2 hour drive, but that won't stop them.

Anyhow, I went to take my receipt to Target to get some $$$ coming to me (after they had marked them down) but they were all gone and I got stuck paying 40 bucks and I missed out on the clearance sale :(

Princess_Leila
11-07-2001, 08:47 PM
Guys,

I live in Montreal, Canada, where we can't get these amazing ships. Could any of you fine Jedi Knights please pick up one for me? I'd pay for everything, and even include a little extra!

Help me sirstevesguide posters! You are my only hope!

Princess_Leila
11-07-2001, 08:48 PM
Oh, and my e-mail is tk_four_two_one@hotmail.com

Mandalorian Candidat
11-07-2001, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Princess_Leila
Guys,

I live in Montreal, Canada, where we can't get these amazing ships. Could any of you fine Jedi Knights please pick up one for me? I'd pay for everything, and even include a little extra!

Help me sirstevesguide posters! You are my only hope!

I tell you what. I'll trade you my B-Wing for the Expos. Utah really needs another major league sports franchise. :)

master jedi
11-07-2001, 10:18 PM
I'd pay for everything, and even include a little extra!

What kind of little extra?

Princess_Leila
11-08-2001, 11:20 AM
Extra? I dunno... Some cool card, or a figure you can't find!

Hey! No devious stuff okay? I'm a damsel in distress, maybe, but I'm not THAT desperate!

Anyway, lemme know if you can help me!

master jedi
11-08-2001, 02:33 PM
Extra? I dunno... Some cool card, or a figure you can't find!

Hey! No devious stuff okay? I'm a damsel in distress, maybe, but I'm not THAT desperate!

Anyway, lemme know if you can help me!

Devious? Me? I wouldn't think of it.

Mandalorian Candidat
11-08-2001, 03:06 PM
Holy crud, mj! We finally get a girl to post on this website and you have to go making suggestive remarks to her. :) I guess we scared off another one.

GNT
11-09-2001, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
Holy crud, mj! We finally get a girl to post on this website and you have to go making suggestive remarks to her. :) I guess we scared off another one.

LOL, your right she is the first girl on this site that I know of! :eek: :eek: :eek:

GNT
11-09-2001, 02:46 AM

LOL, your right she is the first girl on this site that I know of,thanks you ruined my chances ;)! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
11-09-2001, 07:30 PM
I know of at least two other posters on this sites that are women (not girls), r2dee2 and Queen Kathrine Leah. They have been regular posters for at least a year.

Forgive me if neither of you two aren't female. :D

master jedi
11-09-2001, 07:52 PM

Suggestive remarks? No way. I was just curious about what kind of extra stuff she was going to include.