PDA

View Full Version : More goods news confirmed 2003

britcit3
01-07-2003, 02:33 PM
If this is old news then I apologize, but according to the Cargo Bay, we now have the following to look forward to as well as the other confirmed newbies........

Homing Spider Droid
Anakins Speeder
Zams Speeder

All apparently due March (so lets say May/June in reality)

No pics, but have a look..........

http://cargobay.starwars.com/webapps/cargobay/browse/351/10-10

Cheers BC3

& once again, sorry if old news.

JediDBM
01-07-2003, 03:00 PM
When and where was this Homing spider droid? Which movie?

neonblade
01-07-2003, 03:02 PM
I wonder how big the speeders will be? I mean they are pretty small and would be to big sold alone don't u think? Can't wait for the spider droid. We almost have the entire clone war vehicles. Jus the small at-te... :(

JediDBM
01-07-2003, 03:45 PM
probably find them in a combo pack, I would think...

britcit3
01-07-2003, 05:01 PM
The Homing Spider Droid is the massive 4 legged droid that with the 2 dishes that is part of the Trade Fed Arny,

The Dwarf Spider Droid is the smaller one that is about the same height as a battle droid.

Cheers

BC3

Glitch
01-07-2003, 11:57 PM
Anakin's and Zam's Speeders WERE planned as a two pack, but you never know these days. I'm guessing that Amidala's E2 ship, the Wheel Droid, and the Jedi Starship will soon follow. Last I heard from the "Big H, the Wheel Droid was a goner.

Everything so far, except the Clone Transport Ship (which we never did), has been a size reworked, figure and feature free version of our original designs.

Oh well...

sergiurusu
01-09-2003, 02:58 AM
Here's a pic of the homing spider droid. Hope it works :)

AndyW
01-09-2003, 10:32 AM
We almost have the entire clone war vehicles. Jus the small at-te...

Whats the small at-te? (If you don't mind me asking :) )

sicqnus
01-09-2003, 01:11 PM
Glitch, I've just read a listing from a retailer and it says there will be a Death Star in the summer Action Fleet wave... Is it true or is it a rumor ?
If it's true, it's not kind to not tell us the great news. :happy:

It also says there will be a new 3,3/4" figures line similar to the Star Tour line based on the cancelled "Clone Wars" anime serie (red and yellow blisters with a Sith Witch figure, Mandalorian Warrior, Clone Trooper, etc...), a redeco ESB of the Jango Slave One, a new box for the Jedi Starfighter including the Hyperdrive ring and the new Tie Fighter (no word if it will have bigger wings or not but it is what was initially planned).

:crazed:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

britcit3
01-09-2003, 02:06 PM
Hey Sicqnus

I've also seen the AF Death Star listed for release in the Autumn as well as the Mon Cal Cruiser.

Fingers crossed, eh?

BC3

neonblade
01-09-2003, 03:34 PM
so they're still gonna release figs from a cancelled show? :confused: that's kinda wierd

Jangu Fett
01-09-2003, 05:57 PM
Great more figures for the EU:rolleyes: Where are the movie figures for the AF? I'd love to have a Mandalorian Warrior BP with Mandalore himself.

I still say since Hasbro won't commit to whether or not they are doing mini-figs everyone writes to them and tells them " WE WANT ACTION FLEET MINI-FIGURES " I'm writing one and hope to send it tomorrow. With a 3 page list of people from a local hobbie shop who also want the AF figs. Hopefully Hasbro will get the idea.

AndyW
01-09-2003, 08:26 PM
May I just add....they are doing a Mon Calmari Cruiser Action Fleet??????????? No way????

britcit3
01-10-2003, 02:10 AM
Yes way !! (supposedly),

scroll down to the bit about AF........

http://www.snowtroopers.ca/

Cheers

Bc3

sergiurusu
01-10-2003, 03:49 AM
I just hope to see all these AF in stores soon. I can't wait to see them

AndyW
01-10-2003, 08:29 AM