PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Bad Movies and TV shows

Fulit
01-08-2003, 12:14 PM
Do any of you have that TV show or movie you watch all the time that is really, really bad, that people make fun of you for, and you know its bad, and that's why you watch it, to make fun? List them here:

My favorite bad movie: of course, No Holds Barred

Favorite bad TV show: Mama's Family

PoggleTheGreater
01-08-2003, 12:25 PM
I want to see Battlefield Earth because I heard some people considered it the worst movie ever.

good shot jansen
01-08-2003, 12:49 PM
flic:
russ myerson's beyond the valley of the dolls is my top stinkeroonie of all time (what keeps bringing me back to it, is of course the then mrs. myerson, eddie williams in her prime....hubba hubba:happy: )

tv? ugh, so so much to choose from, prolly starskey and hutch, even as a young teenager when that show 1st aired, i knew it was crapola, but fer some strange reason, i always seemed to be tuning into it each week:sur: 2nd runner up would have to be fantasy island, i absolutely hated that show, yet my girlfriend at the time (1977 or so) seemed to love any junk that abc was throwing our way on saturday nights back then, so that's another lousy show i seemed to be waaaaay waaaay to up and current on each week:dead: (and of course it's vicious little cousin, the love boat.....yuck)

don't believe the hype, the 70's were not about diso, it was about bad television brought to you by freddy silverman

scruffziller
01-08-2003, 12:55 PM
Movie..........

COOL AS ICE!!!!

TV........
Saved By The Bell
Baywatch Nights
Doogie Howser MD

187-Maul
01-08-2003, 01:27 PM
Freddy got f******* (not THE f-word but still) by and with tom green
it was awarded worst film of the year, and I bought the video and I love it! it is so friggin hilarious (BTW all my pals have the same opinion as I do)

Fulit
01-08-2003, 02:01 PM
You can't kill me! Not with my CHEESE HELMET!

that was a funny movie, I don't care what anyone says.

Anyone remember "My Secret Identity" or "Out of This World"?
Those were great "bad" shows. So was "Small Wonder".
God I hated that Jamie kid. :Pirate:

scruffziller
01-08-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by 187-Maul
Freddy got f******* (not THE f-word but still) by and with tom green
it was awarded worst film of the year, and I bought the video and I love it! it is so friggin hilarious (BTW all my pals have the same opinion as I do)

the backwards man....the backwards man....

I can walk backwards as fast as you can...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

YES!!!!!!!! TOM GREEN IS A COMIC GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

wedgeA
01-08-2003, 06:21 PM
Flash Gordon (1980) is the greatest "bad" film ever made.

I also thought Freddy Got... was hilarious.

As for TV shows, Family Matters, when Urkel was still that loveable pre-teen scamp. I think it went south when he was the tallest member of the cast.

Jon
01-20-2003, 11:55 PM
I also will offer support for Freddy Got Fingered. That movie was disturbingly hilarious. "Cheese Helmet", "Backwards Man" & "Zebra Centaurs" are so funny.

An older show that I thought was real funny that I have found few people know of was Sledgehammer! I thought that show was great. I also liked Mr. Belvedere.

mrmiller
01-21-2003, 10:19 AM
Dude- Sledgehammer ruled. Land of the Lost and Greatest American Hero are my guilty pleasures. Of course I like Married With Children and my wife makes fun of me for it, but that's too good of a show to be the "Best" "Bad" show.

My fav "Bad" movie has to be Army Of Darkness. I know a lot of people like it, but face it people- its a BAD movies. But I love it! It's Goovey Baby.

=MATT=

Prince Xizor
01-21-2003, 11:19 PM
Favorite bad TV show has to be Saved By The Bell. That show f'n ruled, but watching it nowadays reminds me of how cheesy and dumb it really was. Anyone remember watching Saved By The Bell: The College years? That show ruled too...

My favorite bad movie has to be Demolition Man with Stallone and Snipes. I love that movie, no matter how bad others say it is. And anything with Arnold in it. Arnold is the man.

Exhaust Port
01-22-2003, 10:36 AM
Bad Movie: Cool as Ice (Drop the Zero and get with a hero) followed closely by Robot Jox.

Bad TV: Sledgehammer (Trust me, I know what I'm doing)

Mandalorian Candidat
01-22-2003, 04:53 PM
I'm gonna say Dune for my bad movie. Heck, I know it stunk and is weird as heck but watching any David Lynch movie is like watching a bloody car wreck: you know it's grotesque yet you can't look away.

Pendo
01-22-2003, 05:07 PM
Favourite bad TV series was the old Batman series from the 60s. No matter how cheesy or stupid it got, I enjoyed every second of it :p!!!

Favourite bad movie was Batman: The Movie which went with the bad TV series. I can't get enought of it :D!

I've got the movie on DVD, but I'm hoping the TV series will reach disc soon :).

PENDO!

Mandalorian Candidat
01-24-2003, 01:29 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pendo
Favourite bad TV series was the old Batman series from the 60s. No matter how cheesy or stupid it got, I enjoyed every second of it :p!!!

Favourite bad movie was Batman: The Movie which went with the bad TV series. I can't get enought of it :D!

I've got the movie on DVD, but I'm hoping the TV series will reach disc soon :).

PENDO! [/QUOTE

Are you referring to the Batman movie with Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson or the uber-cheesy BM movie based on the TV show? The TV show movie was great. The best part was when BM&R rehydrate the UN officials after their dust had been mixed together and they all start speaking different languages. Cheese at its best!

Pendo
01-25-2003, 05:49 AM
I was on about the '60s movie, with Burt Ward and Adam West, which followed the TV series :D! It's GREAT :p!

PENDO!